Search results for query: *

1. The kamen rider

Weapons & Equip Starting with Tin Tools.

Everytime you make a new character you being with Copper tools, with no variation. If it is possible, can you make it so there is a 50% chance that you spawn with Tin tools when you make your character. So instead of a Copper Shortsword you get a Tin Shortsword, a Tin Axe instead of a Copper Axe...
  2. The kamen rider

Let us play: FTL Faster Than Light

The rules are simple: I shall play though a game called FTL: Faster Than Light. Everyday( Unless something happens which I will notify) I shall post a picture and you guys shall decide I shall do next. It will be decided with popular vote. With choices I will simply update every time a new text...
  3. The kamen rider

Resolved White block instead of media

I have a wierd block to where the button to insert media would be? It still works and that block appeared recently. It looks like I edited the picture but I didn`t.
  4. The kamen rider

Ask the rider.

Let me ketchup on this fad like I do on all the other ones. You can ask me anything or my RP characters anything but I will not answer the question if I don`t want to.
  5. The kamen rider

Hello guys and gals.

I never made a intoduction tread Sooooo. Hello I am The Kamen rider. I am gamer of all types and a roleplayer. I hope that I may play a game with some of you guys. Thank you for reading. -Me. PS, intoduction 666.
  6. The kamen rider

TCF Suggestion Multi-quote

I don`t know of this is possible with Xeno-foro but if it is I would like to see multi-quoting if I reply to a quote. Currently it isn`t like this and I don`t know why Example
  7. The kamen rider

Deletion of a social group?

I have looked everywhere but I cannot find a way to delete a social group even if I am the only member.
  8. The kamen rider

Blocks & Decoration Sandstone Furniture.

Currently the best furniture for pyramids is cactus but I find that kinda not fitting so Sandstone Furniture. It is made at the Loamer(Name might change.) and this one is crafted. Crafting Sandstone 8 Iron or Lead 15 Antlion mandible 3 Current badges for this idea: From Swordbomb
  9. The kamen rider

Resolved Name change?

How do you change you username?
Back
Top Bottom