Search results for query: *

1. Kohajashi

tModLoader Exodus Mod

That definitely sounds like a good alternative. As long there will be modbrowser access to this mod, i have nothing to complain about. People who prefer supporting through downloading manually still can do it that way, but for my part i am just not lucky when it comes to visitting this website...
  2. Kohajashi

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Mate i even said that people don't even need to bother mentioning adblock. I am using adblock, this doesn't prevent the browser forwarding me to other infected websites, adblock mostly doesn't block these kind of ads/viruses. After all i'm not the only person knowing about this, adf.ly is known...
  3. Kohajashi

tModLoader Stamina

Lovely Mod, always looking for well-made features like these.
  4. Kohajashi

tModLoader Exodus Mod

Saw the adf.ly link and was already very sceptical about clicking on it, for a reason. Had plenty of bad experiences with this website and yet i've been proven right that it will never change. I know the website itself is supposed to be "safe", but that has no use when there are a billion ads...
  5. Kohajashi

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

No problem dude
  6. Kohajashi

I think that goes for most people, for my part it's the same but if you wait a few minutes it should proceed. Takes a while but aslong you're not creating Large Worlds constantly it shouldn't be an issue.
  7. Kohajashi

This only occurs with the Soul Stone, yes. My English isn't exceptionally good so maybe i've explained it the wrong way. When i hover over the npcs with the mouse (the mouse is visible) with the accessory on, you can't see their names/hp and if you try to talk to them by rightclicking it doesn't...
  8. Kohajashi

I have quite a bunch of other mods installed, i disabled every mod one by one though because i didn't knew what was causing the issue in the first place, so i think that other mods aren't conflicting with this one. I got Windows 7, and if you mean the modversion it's v1.2.8.3. Also the cursor...
  9. Kohajashi

Found a quite annoying bug (i think so atleast, but i can't imagine that this is intentional), when equipping the "Soul Stone" Accessory your mouse goes invisible when pressing escape and going to settings. This is the smallest problem, the actual issue is, if you equip this accessory and hover...
Back
Top Bottom