Search results for query: *

1. Xenon shadow

Sprites Compost barrels

Hey guys, recently I have been noticing that trees are taking longer to grow and so some people are creating different worlds to steal wood from. There for I think we need to speed up the growth of the tree therefore I have thought of the compost barrel.P.S. This is for all versions of terraria...
  2. Xenon shadow

NPCs & Enemies The Demon Overlord

Hey guys this is my third post and again if there is a similar thread please inform me, I was bored of the deadly underworld as there is only one boss attached to it, the wall of flesh, although it is challenging to fight him, but overtime you will get better equipment and finally you will toss...
  3. Xenon shadow

CHUNKS DO NOT WANT TO LOAD HELP!!!

Help my mobile Terraria has real BIG issues the menu can work but my main world has a big issue when I spawn the chunks refused to work and so I went to my secondary world that has no man made buildings in it and the chunks can work, I thought that it is a memory problem so I deleted all my...
  4. Xenon shadow

NPCs & Enemies Skeletron MK2 Prime (updated)

Hello again this is my second thread and if there is another similar thread except for my other Skeletron MK2 Prime thread that one has a lot of problems so I decided to make an updated one, and thanks to all for pointing out my mistakes. To summon Skeletron MK2 Prime you need and old engine...
  5. Xenon shadow

NPCs & Enemies Skeletron MK2 prime

Hello this is my first thread and I have a lot of ideas for Terraria and here's one that almost all my friends have asked me to suggest, it is called the Skeletron MK2 if there is any similar threads please inform me. Skeletron MK2 is summoned by using an old engine found deep underground or...
Back
Top Bottom