Search results for query: *

1. MoonLordSlayer

**REPORTED** I used my magic mirror to get home, and it says I "died" although I didn't

I was about to die, so i teleported with my magic mirror home and it said a death message even though I didn't die
  2. MoonLordSlayer

**REPORTED** When you are using an invisible potion, your icon on the map is bald.

My character has hair and a beard, but this icon displays my face as bald. This is because I was invisible.
  3. MoonLordSlayer

Working as Designed Unable to blockswap sand blocks

You can see in the image that sand is unable to be blockswapped
  4. MoonLordSlayer

Rainbow Slimes and Mother Slimes clip into the walls.

While I don't have a picture of a Mother Slime clipping through the walls, I have seen it happen.
  5. MoonLordSlayer

**REPORTED** Strange space between the buff icons.

As you can see, there is a random space there.
  6. MoonLordSlayer

When using the slime mount, Hellfire arrows can pierce targets. This only works if the mount is falling after bouncing off a target.

You can see this if you get a test dummy, bounce off of it, and right when you are about to hit it again, shoot at it. The arrow will pierce the target. I'm not sure if this works with any other arrows.
  7. MoonLordSlayer

**REPORTED** Seashells spawning on the beach break teleporters

So my teleporter leads to the Ocean, and after 1.4 I found out that sometimes when seashells spawn, they randomly break the teleporter, like the actual teleporter blocks.
Back
Top Bottom