Search results for query: *

1. M

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Sadly i doubt the mod authors of Thorium/Calamity/Spirit would do anything about making their guns and bows have the awesome affects from Overhaul, might be a lot of work to do that, or maybe not as i don't know squat about modding Terraria. I wouldnt find myself using many of the vanilla...
  2. M

tModLoader Calamity Mod

How hard would it be to make all your guns work with the Overhaul mod, so it has all the whacky screenshake, and more real gun sounds, and reloads?
  3. M

Oh, so it is. Lol my bad, guess i never noticed it before i started using this overhaul.
  4. M

So how do we handle sanity? I skimmed through the changelog and everything but i couldnt see anything on it. this overhaul is too massive lol It's going up way more than it goes down, and i dont even want to know what happens when it hits 10k.
  5. M

He sure does. Tho the On Fire! debuff did put me off for awhile and made me not even want to keep going, but after i decided to boot up Terraria and saw 2.0 came out, and noticed it got changed, now im def determined to see this through, cant wait to get all the awesome guns with the amazing...
  6. M

It just downloaded for me in the mod browser in-game. Finally, after ferociously clicking that update button every 2 minutes, hoping i see just a smidget of yellow move in the progress bar. Btw, that 2.0 Trailer is amazing, i think i watched it about 5 times waiting to hopefully download it...
  7. M

Sweet, glad to see you changed the On Fire debuff, should be way less brutally annoying. Wish there was an alternate download. the Modbrowser link on the front page let me download something, but all it was in it was a README.md file, and the bandwidth is exceeded on the modbrowser /sadface...
  8. M

Could you please make it so we can disable the on fire panic "feature"? The underworld is a bloody nightmare and infuriating. I was so hyped for a new heavily modded playthrough with this overhaul, but that "feature" completely ruined that.
  9. M

Doesnt appear to be any way to disable the loss of control affect after being hit by a fire attack/spell. Shame, i was enjoying this mod too, oh well.
  10. M

Yeah, that fire effect where you lose control of your character is complete utter BS. Sure i prob need to "git gud" and totally beat Terraria without taking any damage cuz mlg pro nonsense, but seriously. Get hit by anything fire and your dead and cant do anything about it. Go into the config...
  11. M

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Thanks for the tip. Ive got wings so i can fly, i just need to keep an eye on the core and consider that the biggest threat till the slimes are down, getting hit by that core seems like a guaranteed death since its going to just hit you everytime putting that debuff on you. Pretty much a don't...
  12. M

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So for the Slime God boss, do any of their attacks for whatever reason make it so you cant move vertically? About 10 seconds or so into the fight i simply just hover in place and i get annihilated by the core as it just moves horizontally making it impossible to dodge. I'm on Revengeance mode...
  13. M

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Cant say for sure what would've caused this. But i spawned the Hive Mind and during the 2nd kill all my projectiles would freeze in place, my flails would freeze making the chain stretch all the way back to my base, and all my npc's despawned. Didnt happen before i went to the corruption and...
  14. M

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Wooty woot!. Thanks for the update!
  15. M

Of course its not listed on the main post, because they obviously don't know when its going to be finished, and if they list a day they expect it to be finished, and something comes up, people are going to complain because it didnt come out on that exact day. Just stop giving a damn about when...
  16. M

Must not have looked hard enough then, it's so clearly written that even a blind person could see it, well apart from you. Thorium Mod is compatible with Terraria v1.3.4.4 and multiplayer! -Noteworthy happenings will be presented here- Currently finishing the update BAM! Right there....on...
  17. M

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

Its working now, it did it with Calamity too, but it loaded up after i re-enabled it and reloaded all the mods.
  18. M

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yeah, i get in the habit now of just making a wall of dirt on both sides of the starting area so i atleast can build in peace without anything coming in and killing me, or just head underground and make temporary underground bases to get building materials, and then build a house. But i think...
  19. M

tModLoader Calamity Mod

This post seems to have gotten buried, and may have gone unnoticed. but i agree 100% They are really OP for being able to spawn right from the start. I have to literally just dig myself in a hole right from the starting point just so i dont get annihilated by them until i can get atleast iron...
  20. M

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

Hm, i just tried it but i got a pop up saying it was for 10.0.1 and it got disabled. I'll retry it
Back
Top Bottom