Search results for query: *

1. Wyvernarian

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

Yay the next final update™️ has been announced! Can't wait to see what y'all cook up next
  2. Wyvernarian

NPCs & Enemies .

3. Wyvernarian

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Well, I can't say that I hate it, I love it, but why is King Slime still a Pillow Shaded Blob 👀
  4. Wyvernarian

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Welp, no Wyvern Costume *Angry Wyvern noises*
  5. Wyvernarian

Full Steam Ahead! tModLoader to Launch as Free DLC for Terraria with Journey's End!

Holy *beep*, didn't expect this to be the "big news" reased by Red :o
  6. Wyvernarian

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Finally a Chance to ask for this, Can we get a Wyvern Vanity Set? Each Piece would randomly drop from a Wyvern! The .zip contains all the bits and bats you might need!
  7. Wyvernarian

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

Yeah I noticed, and Im not against it, nonetheless I adore the work you put into it
  8. Wyvernarian

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

Let's be honest, its far from what vanilla is supposed to be, but it looks beautiful, the math and dust plays are just wonderful, the ideas executed with grace and overall just needs more attention from the forums
  9. Wyvernarian

tModLoader Antiaris

Hope the Antlion Queen AI will get some polish. Besides that I enjoy this mod
  10. Wyvernarian

tModLoader [Dead] Wyvernium Mod

There are a lot in plans :) The First one will be in the Jungle waiting for ya, but dont forget, DONT BREAK THE FLOWER ':eek:~:eek::nurseeek::merchanteek::dryadeek::eek:
  11. Wyvernarian

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

I guess this died? what a shame, it was fun
  12. Wyvernarian

You can see what we are missing, as soon as 1 coder will make this it will be released, and when I will mkae female booties ofc :P
  13. Wyvernarian

Change that Quote there buddy, my mod has a Thread :P

Change that Quote there buddy, my mod has a Thread :P
  14. Wyvernarian

Back
Top Bottom