Search results for query: *

1. Serity

tModLoader Research from 1.4 in Terraria 1.3.5

Everyone who keeps reposting the same thing over and over: it's already been fixed in 1.4.2 and you can grab a slightly outdated version here manually until 1.4.2.1 gets added to Mod Browser (which is still on 1.4.1): That being said, other glitches and 1.4 parity things for JPAN: (1) If you...
  2. Serity

Should in 1.3 (1.4.1 is up on the browser but it's a little buggy, we're waiting on 1.4.2.1 to get updated). "Remaining items researched will be sent to your inventory if you have space." I might have grabbed a couple slime banners from a farm, I'll research one and then immediately hang the...
  3. Serity

Yeah, there's some sort of new issue where you have to research a couple new things before anything will show up, even if things are already researched, no matter how much you fiddle with the categories or modify the search bar. At least, that's what fixed it for me - I researched the piggy bank...
  4. Serity

Absolutely fantastic, the "prevent consuming potions/ammo" is a great addition. I also love the additional categories such as "Wire or Traps", something I thought 1.4 was missing, and the research book is an amazing idea to save time in multiplayer games. Thank you very much for making this! I...
  5. Serity

Wavebank Danganronpa Wave Bank (1.3.5)

Hey, thanks for this, well done on the track selection :) ...that Moon Lord theme though ;_;
  6. Serity

tModLoader Recipe Browser

Getting this issue too; I uploaded my LootCache.json after deleting it and letting it rebuild over here [ https://pastebin.com/raw/DfD49TUY ] - when rebuilding it sat on "Terraria" for a long time then took about a quarter second for each of the rest of the mods. Like dedelac, the only things...
  7. Serity

tModLoader Enhanced Crafting Interface: Multicrafting and Recipe Search

Sorry for the late response, I don't know if you'll even get this. I didn't remove it but Dropbox changed their link format at some point >_< I'll update the OP with the new link. https://www.dropbox.com/s/lxm95h7urjzoicm/EnhancedCraftingInterface.tmod?dl=0 I haven't played any Terraria for a...
  8. Serity

I'm sure I have NO idea what you are talking about, I checked the Dropbox link and it doesn't include the sln. At all. No sir. *cough cough cough* I don't think it really matters though, they're just plaintext with nothing sensitive. I was flaking on if I should add the .csproj to make it...
  9. Serity

Possible? Probably. "Increases magic damage" isn't an innate part of the items - what the game does is go "okay, it's time to update the player. Let's go through their accessories. If this accessory's .type field == ItemID.MageEmblem, magic damage + whatever. If this accessory's .type field ==...
  10. Serity

Doesn't work anymore (TML 0.8.3.4) and I don't have the source files anymore and I don't plan on remaking it. If someone knows how to extract the source files and fix it, go right ahead. But otherwise, this mod is dead. This has been sitting in my projects folder for a bit 'coz I kept telling...
  11. Serity

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Ah, I see, and things without a direction like fall damage or lava have a hitDirection of 0. Thanks :D Cheers, that helped point me in the right direction :) The tricky bit is that it looks like it splits no-npc and no-projectile damage into Fall Damage, Drowning, Lava Damage, {???}, {misc...
  12. Serity

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Is it possible to determine what the source of damage to a player is? I especially particularly need to know if the player takes fall damage, but drowning/lava/debuff or a specific NPC wouldn't be too bad to know too :p It doesn't look like PreHurt() handles it, unless I want to try to parse...
  13. Serity

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

The regular casket is infinite for me as well. The interface kind of flickers when opening it but it doesn't remove it. The black casket works fine. Where does one get the jewel sword? I got the little newspaper clipping talking about the sword but couldn't actually figure out where/how to get...
  14. Serity

tModLoader Assorted Mods by Ef

Heya EF, love your Auto Chests mod, but I got a couple fatal errors with the boss spawner to report for ya. I noticed that quite often many of my chests wouldn't work, so I modded your mod (...) a little bit to throw debug messages in to see exactly where the main issue was. There are two...
Back
Top Bottom