Search results for query: *

1. NemisisB

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Well as far as defense goes the way I play is just go all warding on my accessories and just become a tank, otherwise yeah you've got a point. Damage dealing would eventually become a problem but going off the assumption of just normal mode calamity I figure you'd be able to make it decently...
  2. NemisisB

tModLoader Metroid Mod

man its almost as if he would be able to use accessories from calamity if he was doing a playthrough of the mod
  3. NemisisB

tModLoader Metroid Mod

That's just bad luck from my experience. I've been usin 64 bit and calamity for the past couple playthroughs I've done and the Phazon meteor seems to spawn fine.
  4. NemisisB

tModLoader Metroid Mod

If I remember correctly Joost did help make the mod to some degree
  5. NemisisB

tModLoader Metroid Mod

As someone who also does a bit of coding I 100% understand what you feel.
  6. NemisisB

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I'm not sure if this has been asked yet but have you considered the powerbomb specials from super Metroid for missile launcher charge abilities?
  7. NemisisB

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Post plantera but you have to visit the temple first to get solar tablet fragments
  8. NemisisB

tModLoader Metroid Mod

They aren't too bad. Main issue I've seen is sometimes enemies get a bit weird and teleport around a little and kraid just does not work because his mouth doesn't open. only way to damage kraid substantially in multiplayer is to use revengeance mode in calamity or have a ton of defense...
  9. NemisisB

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Missile pickups are a bit finicky in multiplayer. They'll be there but some of the time they just won't be picked up or move towards you.
  10. NemisisB

tModLoader Pokémon Vanity Mod

how do you get the starter bench
Back
Top Bottom