Search results for query: *

1. MoongladeGeist

Weapons & Equip Thoughts & Ideas on Updating Terraria

Thoughts & Ideas on Updating Terraria I don't know how or what the Devs are thinking but I believe they're missing out on allot of cool stuff they could be doing with the game. I'm glad to see that they have been making bug fixes and over (sadly) HUGE time gaps add a few little new things here...
  2. MoongladeGeist

PC Free custom characters!

Ever since I've done pretty much everything in Terraria thus far one of the things I enjoyed most was making plr characters. I think it's stupid to charge anything for this sort of thing so they're up for free download on DeviantArt.com I try to make them all as unique as possible and if any has...
  3. MoongladeGeist

Biomes & Nature Weather, why isn't there a bigger variation?

I like allot of things about Terraria but one thing bugs me a little bit. The lack of weather and natural disasters you might say. For the normal biome there's cloudy, rain and clear skies. There should be harsher weather, thunderstorms- there should be thunderstorms. You go out flying around in...
  4. MoongladeGeist

Where can I suggest ideas for the game?

I'm sure everyone has allot of ideas that they would like to see put into Terraria, but is there any place where they can put in such suggestions?
Back
Top Bottom