Search results for query: *

1. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

This is a known bug that will be fixed in the next update. Although, if you're not using a Storage Configuration Interface, the materials from the player's inventory wouldn't be read regardless.
  2. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

You're trying to load the build of Magic Storage for v2023.1 tModLoader on a v2022.9 tModLoader server. The bugs document in my previous message mentions this error.
  3. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

Check if this error appears in the official Bugs / Frequently Asked Questions document for Magic Storage.
  4. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

The "duplicate" recipes are all listed because they are separate recipe instances. If you want to search recipes in a specific mod, click the All mods button until you get to the desired mod or use the @ModName filter text string as is hinted in the search bar.
  5. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

Get the mod from the Steam Workshop for tModLoader or the Download Mods menu ingame, not the GitHub repository. The most recent version of Magic Storage is v0.5.7.9 as of today.
  6. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

Version v0.5.7.4 added support for the evil altar items from Fargo's Mutant Mod and LuiAFK Reborn
  7. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

I said to right click with an Upgrade, not an upgraded Storage Unit.
  8. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

Right click a Storage Unit with the Upgrade for the next tier
  9. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

The absoluteAquarian Mods Discord server (mentioned in my signature) has a #magic-storage-downloads channel which contains mega.nz links for all Magic Storage versions since v0.4.3.6
  10. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

Yes, this is an oversight from a change in v0.5.7.2 I added some code that made empty item slots in the Storage UI ignore clicks, which wasn't a great idea. It'll be fixed when v0.5.7.4 releases
  11. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

Known issue. It's fixed in the upcoming update.
  12. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

This is being looked into.
  13. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

The UI will not be reverting to its pre-v0.5.7 version.
  14. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

An update is in the works and should be out soon.
  15. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

This is being looked into. Expect a fix once Magic Storage v0.5.7 releases.
  16. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

This is a bug in the Weapon Enchantments mod. It will be updated soon according to its dev.
  17. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

Disable the Item debug information config. I seriously doubt that this is what's causing your friend to not be able to load the mod because 1) it's client-side and 2) it only executes while you're hovering over an item in the Storage GUI.
  18. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

This has been fixed in one of the private betas that I've released for v0.5.6.5. I'm going to try to fix other bugs before making v0.5.6.5 public, so wait until that releases.
  19. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

Can you craft it when only Magic Storage is enabled?
  20. absoluteAquarian

tModLoader Magic Storage

The recipe is 5 Tombstones, 1 Broken Snowglobe, 1 Water Bucket, 1 Lava Bucket, 1 Honey Bucket, 3 Campfires and 1 Demon Altar/Crimson Altar. The Broken Snowglobe and Demon Altar/Crimson Altar are both items from Magic Storage. Use the Which Mod Is This From? mod to make sure that you have these...
Back
Top Bottom