Search results for query: *

1. ThatOneGuy 3

Autoswing broken

I played terraria like an hour ago and autoswing was working completely fine, but just got on and no matter what settings i change or how many times i restart, i now have to continuously click to attack or mine and its very frustrating because im doing a ranger playthough and none of my bows or...
  2. ThatOneGuy 3

Autoswing isn't working anymore

I played terraria like an hour ago and autoswing was working completely fine, but just got on and no matter what settings i change or how many times i restart, i now have to continuously click to attack or mine and its very frustrating because im doing a ranger playthough and none of my bows or...
  3. ThatOneGuy 3

Weapons & Equip Increase Nazar Spawn Rate

first off, i farmed enchanted swords, crimson axes and cursed hammers for about an hour and no Nazar's i finally went to the dungeon because people said to go there on a pre-hardmode world and farm cursed skulls, they spawn more. thats a lie 1 spawned every 3 decades and than i decided to use a...
  4. ThatOneGuy 3

tModLoader Please Help Me.

I re-coded the example mod to my liking's in the tModLoader forums and i always get this error when trying to build the mod
  5. ThatOneGuy 3

tModLoader Please Help, Modding Error

I followed a tutorial on youtube on how to make a things like a custom pickaxe/ armor/ wings and stuff like that and the videos were really well done but i try to build my mod source and i get this error the error.png is a picture of the error i get Please Help
Back
Top Bottom