Search results for query: *

1. AndrewIsntCool

Items A smarter Explosive

How about crafting an explosive with a wall to make it not destroy walls, and crafting it with a block makes it not destroy blocks?
  2. AndrewIsntCool

Items Various Bosses Statues

I feel like having many pieces of boss statues can clutter up an inventory really fast. Here are my ideas of how this can be approached: What I think would be a good idea is finding a "Golem statue piece," instead of "Golem Arm, just so each piece can stack and you can craft a Golem statue...
  3. AndrewIsntCool

Sprites "The Grand Design" menu for more tools!

Mice is the plural of both the animal and the computer mouse. "mouses" is improper grammar for the rodent, but can be used for the computer kind.
  4. AndrewIsntCool

Sprites A few more brick types.

I feel like the spectre bricks should have an animated texture that pulses slighty, since i feel like it has magical properties (no noclipping) good ideas overall though
  5. AndrewIsntCool

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

I think this is a eclipse alt and this is a bloodmoon alt I agree with this one. To me it looks like a mini castle almost, or one of those Mario pipes
  6. AndrewIsntCool

Sprites The Beetron and The Prime Tech!

You do know that you dont have to color it pixel by pixel, just use a paint bucket tool and it will be much faster.
  7. AndrewIsntCool

Sprites Making clay less useless.

I feel like Ebonclay, Grimclay, and Pearlclay aren't really needed, but I do like the idea of the pottery wheel. Also I think Pearlclay should be light blue, since pink is a little too close to the faded red color of normal clay.
  8. AndrewIsntCool

Blocks & Decoration Better Building Blocks

Technically, all of the blocks in Terraria are building blocks, and terraria has a lot of blocks, 192 to be exact. (I think)
  9. AndrewIsntCool

Items Music Making in Terraria

In addition to minecarts, I think it should be activated by any wire signal, like a pressure plate or button.
  10. AndrewIsntCool

Mobile More options

I would like to see more lighting options http://terraria.wiki.gg/Lighting_mode
  11. AndrewIsntCool

Sprites Spectre Sealant

I can see great potential for this idea. I have a few ideas for more sealants: Regenerative sealant, which would make blocks disappear after being stepped on or touched and then regenerate after a few seconds. Slimy sealant, (can be painted on walls) which would make blocks and walls sticky...
  12. AndrewIsntCool

Items Idea for implementing creative mode: Builder Bags.

One of the reasons Terraria does not have a creative mode is so players don't cheat in all the cool blocks and items. Not to compare games, but Minecraft balances having both creative and survival because the player's inventory is stored in the world, so you cannot bring items from one world to...
  13. AndrewIsntCool

Items 6 Potion Ideas

I feel like it should be called something like Greater Ironskin potion, since it could also be made with Orichalcum
  14. AndrewIsntCool

Weapons & Equip Medals (gold, silver, bronze)

No offence, but this sprite does not really fit terraria's sprite style. It has way too many pixels and would be bigger than the character if this was in-game. just for comparison, your new sprite size vs the size of mine. EDIT: I'm an idiot. you said item sprite, so the character would not be...
  15. AndrewIsntCool

Sprites "The Grand Design" menu for more tools!

I feel like the paint brush should stay the way it is, but the spectre brush should have a menu like this and will not need to have any paint in the inventory for it to work. The spectre brush is already end-game ish, and paint is already really cheap, so buying paint would just be a hassle at...
  16. AndrewIsntCool

Sprites Some of my ideas: new items, new mechanics, new equipment...

These are all great ideas, but my favorite has to be either the minecart switch track or the guide to gap placement. It would also be nice to have some sort of guide to slab placement or something, since hammering a lot of tiles is difficult, especially in the mobile version.
  17. AndrewIsntCool

Items More Bug Nets: Got to catch them all, Terrarimon! (Now with sprites!)

What kind of fishing nets are you talking about?
  18. AndrewIsntCool

Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

Two questions: if the Sky Blue Shell replaces the violet husk, how will players make violet dye and rainbow dye? And what is the bottled tar supposed to do, since all it is for is a potion that takes 5 damage, and a recipe for the Rock Egg. Also what happens when honey mixes with tar? will it...
  19. AndrewIsntCool

Other Colored Projectiles!

I think SonicBurst said someone make a mod of this so it will be possible, versus someone make a mod of this so now it's possible.
  20. AndrewIsntCool

Other Seasonal Events [Hoping this'll be recognised]

I don't know if you should count Chinese New Year for mobile events. It is there, but only adds two items.
Back
Top Bottom