Search results for query: *

1. Goat men

Do we know yet how much updating will be needed to port momds to 1.4 when it goes life?

Did terraria devs give any news about that?
  2. Goat men

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

My fargo NPC doesnt sell any items, we are post skeletron now
  3. Goat men

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

How much would one need to donate for a custom armour set? I saw that you already have the Dragon slayer(Wyvern slayer) in the arsenal from a donator. And i would like to donate money for a berserk armour to be made, would this be possible?
  4. Goat men

tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

Does this mod work in multiplayer?
  5. Goat men

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Hey does your potion and drops add on mod work in multiplayer?
  6. Goat men

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Do larger worlds work in multiplayer?
  7. Goat men

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Ok another problem, all of a sudden i got "to many chests" message even tho i didnt place any chests and the map loaded fine before, is there an easy way to find and destroy random chests in the underground (that arent important)
  8. Goat men

Nothing shows up when i press the sprit button
  9. Goat men

Incase i am missing something but you cant place stuff in TEdit right? (stuff like torches)
  10. Goat men

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Do those custom maps work in online play?
  11. Goat men

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Can i remove tremor mod after i generated a world with it(used terracustom to make the world). I just started dont think i accessed any tremor mod items. Or do i need to generate a new world?
  12. Goat men

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

NVM figured it out, i though there where only those three option and found custom sliders later. But my other question if i make a really big world do i need to increase ore generation and special stuff (like gem caves) to compensate for the bigger world size?
Back
Top Bottom