Search results for query: *

1. 0cra_tr0per

Gone Horrifically Wrong/Right

You stop the robot uprising, but terrific. [generic action that can go horribly wrong and/or right]
  2. 0cra_tr0per

Gone Horrifically Wrong/Right

Well, you don't change. You still are a person who has nothing better to do in life than play forum games on a 2d sandbox game's forums, though.
  3. 0cra_tr0per

Design The Dungeon

You can't give a death sentence to someone who's dead inside. Foor 689 does not exist.
  4. 0cra_tr0per

Design The Dungeon

My name is not everything, so I walk by unharmed. Floor 678 is full of tin shortswords.
  5. 0cra_tr0per

Design The Dungeon

(I actually expected something involving a hazmat suit, but ok.) Floor 674 turns out to be all good ideas. Floor 675 constantly randomizes the location of all atoms inside of it every microsecond.
  6. 0cra_tr0per

Design The Dungeon

I walk past the turrets without being detected as I'm not a dragon or a dragon rider. Plus, how the :redmunch:are you even meant to get a dragon through almost 700 floors of a dungeon? Floor 673 is the main steam forums. You know, the ones with people too lazy to get <X lategame item> themselves.
  7. 0cra_tr0per

Design The Dungeon

I prounouce it correctly. Floor 670 has no floor, which means touching what would normally be a floor would instead have you drop down into floor 669, as there's nothing to stand on.
  8. 0cra_tr0per

Weapons & Equip Add ice blade to the night's edge

The only weapon I'm ok with being added to the Night's Edge crafting recipe is the Copper Shortsword. (Or tin if you're a pleb.)
  9. 0cra_tr0per

Design The Dungeon

I use an ice rod to trap it before building a more permanent method of trapping it with a bunch of excess blocks. I then leave a hole to shoot through. Floor 623 has a destroyer with walls of flesh attached to all of it's segments, and each mouth/eye on each WoF has a destroyer on it as well...
  10. 0cra_tr0per

Make up a clickbait article name related to the one before you

5 SHOCKING PICTURES OF PEOPLE DYING DUE TO BEING ELECTROCUTED (NUMBER 6 WILL SHOCK YOU!)
  11. 0cra_tr0per

Design The Dungeon

Floor 615.001 is filled with white holes. This causes reality to collapse due to the white holes and black holes crashing reality.exe. In the chaos caused from Reality.exe, I use the time to get to Floor 616. Floor 616 is under sea level and there are no old men near the entrance of the dungeon...
  12. 0cra_tr0per

Make up a clickbait article name related to the one before you

Top 10 Single-Digit Numbers (Number 1 WILL shock you!)
  13. 0cra_tr0per

The Last Post Wins!

person below triple winner
  14. 0cra_tr0per

The Last Post Wins!

I have now wonned for the duration of this post being the last one.
  15. 0cra_tr0per

Weapons & Equip Awful, terrible new modifiers (for mapmaking)

*laughs in attempts at nohitting bosses*
  16. 0cra_tr0per

I personally only bother with menacing/lucky as who needs survivability if you can just easily kill enemies with high damage.
  17. 0cra_tr0per

I do. I typically reforge all my weapons to ruthless/unreal if they can have the modifier, and accessories to menacing/lucky.
  18. 0cra_tr0per

What would you do if Terraria became real?

Get the world file reality runs on corrupted.
Back
Top Bottom