Search results for query: *

1. I

Wii U Update and 3DS News

I have an old 3DS XL and a 2DS Please add the option: Character Difficulty
  2. I

I think is unfair. I spent $600 MXN ( in USA the cost is $20 USD)and is unworthy . 3ds version is the most expensive compared to other consoles and doesn't have the same content, even the PS Vita version surpasses it . It is really poor and I'm disappointed about it. And now you are telling me...
  3. I

Is it possible a DLC with these options? a DLC that allows to access to the next content: -Character difficulty. Normal (Standard option on 3ds); When you die, you drop money. Hard; If you die, drop all your items and equipment. Hardcore; if you die, character can't rebirth. -Create a new...
  4. I

3DS New DLC please

I read the news about updates of terraria 3ds. You are not explaining about with your answer. In fact. I just ask for a DLC that allows to access to the next content: -Character difficulty. Normal (Standard option on 3ds); When you die, you drop money. Hard; If you die, drop all your items...
  5. I

3DS New DLC please

I think that is unfair. I spent $600 MXN ( in USA the cost is 20 USD)and is unworthy . 3ds version is the most expensive compared to other consoles and doesn't have the same content, even the PS Vita version surpasses it . It is really poor and I'm disappointed about it. And now you are...
  6. I

3DS New DLC please

Well ignore about difficult of the map XD. Do you think is possible to create a DLC that allows to select the character difficulty? Allows to select: Normal (Standard option on 3ds); When you die, you drop money. Hard; If you die, drop all your items and equipment. Hardcore; if you die...
  7. I

3DS New DLC please

On PC version and ps vita. When you select map size, the next option to chose is the difficulty of the map. This difficult is not like when you defeat the flesh wall. On PC version and ps vita. When you select map size, the next option to chose is the difficulty of the map. This difficult is...
  8. I

3DS New DLC please

Sorry but these options doesn't appear. I want to create a character in hardcore mode ( 1 life ) but the option is unavailable. Please check the printed screens that I uploaded I checked all options of creation character and doesn't appears the option to select the difficulty, Hardcore (1...
  9. I

3DS New DLC please

If these options are available in terraria 3ds. Could you please tell me how I can access to these options?
  10. I

3DS New DLC please

I checked all options of creation character and doesn't appears the option to select the difficulty and is the same with map's options. Where or how I can modify these difficulties? I have terraria version v1.0.3 Please check the printed screens. Thanks for you support!
  11. I

3DS New DLC please

Hi guys. I sent this massage because I wonder if it's possible to create a free dlc with the next options: - pre-hard mode. -Character's difficulty -Size of the map. I played terraria of PS vita. This portable console allows to modify both difficulties and map size. I suggest, in the future...
  12. I

3DS New DLC please

Hi guys. I sent this massage because I wonder if it's possible to create a free dlc with the next options: - pre-hard mode. -Character's difficulty -Size of the map. I played terraria of PS vita. This portable console allows to modify both difficulties and map size. I suggest, in the future...
  13. I

Would you buy Terraria DLC / expansion packs?

Is it possible to create a free DLC with pre - hard mode, select character's difficult and size of map? Is unfair to pay $599.00 pesos MXN and don't get this kind of options.
Back
Top Bottom