Search results for query: *

1. TheGamersPlan

PC I would enjoy some company

hello, you can find curse by googleing it it should be the first thing that shows up, and needing hamachi is fine. also it doesint matter how you own terraria i just enjoy playing whith other people.
  2. TheGamersPlan

PC I would enjoy some company

i am a little board with terraria and would like someone to play with my steam name is thegamersplan and i would prefer if we used the curse platform for voice chat. my name on that is TheGamersPlan
  3. TheGamersPlan

PC Hosting Server, Mature Players for Easygoing Hardcore Expert Run

my steam name is thegamersplan. but i dont have a working mike, will that be a problem? also i like to be a summoner.
  4. TheGamersPlan

PC Need an expert mode team

I want to play an expert mode run with some friends.my steam name thegamersplan
  5. TheGamersPlan

PC Looking For Players To Start An Expert Mode Playthrough With

i am going to install Hamachi and you just msg me so i know when get on my coomputer so we all can play
  6. TheGamersPlan

PC Looking For Players To Start An Expert Mode Playthrough With

I would love to join you, but i have terraria though GOG.com not steam i don't know if that will cause a problem.
  7. TheGamersPlan

PC Looking for a group to join.

i only have terraria though GOG, but can i play. i have a mummble account if need be
  8. TheGamersPlan

PC Multiplayer Normal Playthrough With Designated Character Types or Not

may i join i would love to play with some one else
  9. TheGamersPlan

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

it seems that you just need some torches or platforms and I've also found that it also works the same way when it comes to plain old wood its when you try to place them it simply does not remove them from your inventory
  10. TheGamersPlan

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

There is a bug in witch platforms and torches will be will be placed but will not be taken from the inventory and you have infinite platforms and torches, I know that sounds like a good thing but I personally feel like I'm cheating and must ask you to please fix this at the closest possible...
Back
Top Bottom