Search results for query: *

1. bkob024

Terraria State of the Game - November 2023

Will crossplay be coming to PC as well or just console and mobile?
  2. bkob024

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

If I do anything "progressive" ie. Place a block, pick up items (not usually just one but I can't tell how many it takes), or even just being in a world and doing nothing will force the game into this saving loop that never actually saves and I cant do anything to stop it other than exit the...
  3. bkob024

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

Releasing 1.3.1 yet I still cant even play because the game wont save after I do anything. Great dev team.
  4. bkob024

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

I'm very excited about this news.. I'm also glad that everyone has changed their attitudes now that the end is in sight. I never lost faith however, I'm very proud of the way Pipeworks has handled both the development and PR for this update. I don't think we could ask for a better team to have...
  5. bkob024

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

I was also talking about the pre-1.3 rewrite guy. Xbox obviously doesn't have as stable a version currently as PS4 did. I don't even play it hardly anymore because I'm not going to risk 2500 hours of work on my world to be overwritten with someone else's world.
  6. bkob024

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

"Stable solid place"? What game are you playing? The current version is anything but stable or solid. I can't even play with other people cause the game says my world is full and tells me theirs is too. People lose hundreds of hours of progress everyday to the world replacement glitch. Yeah...
  7. bkob024

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Will exit without saving remain in the game? I know you cannot do that on PC without closing the game. Will we have to close Terraria to exit without saving? How would split screen work anyways when PCs don't support multiple mouse and keyboard inputs intended for different sources.
  8. bkob024

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

I want to know about 360 save transfers. How will this feature be affected by the update. Will you still be able to pull your 360 saves over just like we have been for all this time?
  9. bkob024

Rulick's Builds Moeum

Is it possible to get a download link for Desaturation or whatever you decided to name it?
  10. bkob024

Xbox One Need heart statues

Im building a big arena and i need a lot of heart and star statues. Its taking forever to find even one of each. If someone has a stack of them they could dup for me a few times that would be awesome. GT is same as above. Hit me up of your just looking for someone to play with, im on all the...
  11. bkob024

Need heart statues

If someone happens to have a modded stack of heart and star statues they could throw me. I'm trying to build a huge arena full of them but it would take way to long to find that many.
  12. bkob024

Xbox One Looking to help people

Add me on xbox live ppls . I play all the time
  13. bkob024

Xbox One Xbox one gamers, help!!

I can help you out. I farm those bosses all the time. Hit me up GT is bkob024
  14. bkob024

Xbox One need help with duke fishron.... GT: swag husky bro

I can help. No problem. I have a truffle worm farm I used to farm duke myself. Add me GT bkob024
  15. bkob024

Xbox One Looking to help people

I have completed almost everything going there is to complete in the game and I have a bunch of gear to share and different tips and strategies I can teach you. I need people to play with and help out. GT is bkob024
  16. bkob024

Xbox One Looking to make some friends to play with

I play all the time bkob024. Message me
  17. bkob024

Need people to play with

I have ano endgame character with a bunch of spare gear I've farmed from the moon events and other bosses . My gamertag is bkob024. Hit me up.
Back
Top Bottom