Search results for query: *

1. snake4493

Console We need KB+Mouse support!

Both Bluetooth and USB devices work
  2. snake4493

Other The Encyclopedia, for True Completionists

This is a great idea. I suggested this too in the past. Maybe instead of having the encyclopedia as an item, it could be a feature tied to a new NPC such as a Bookkeeper or a librarian. This would add so much to the game and help keep track of progresses.
  3. snake4493

Console We need KB+Mouse support!

This should be added to Android and iOS too. Android already supports Mouse and keyboard inputs. Sometimes I think the developers are a bit lazy.
  4. snake4493

Other WORLD LOOP

They can always tweak the algorithm to the new looping mechanic, just make sure that the ends match. During world generation, instead of seeing the world as a sheet of paper, see it as a cilinder. The looping is so simple that you could add it with just a bunch of lines of code. Worlds files...
  5. snake4493

Other Chromebook Support

This is already possible with modern browsers, Chrome in particular. Most of them support technologies such as: WebGL - 3D graphics IndexedDB & File API - Storing informations locally Service Worker - Offline capabilities WebAssembly - Very high performance, close to native applications...
  6. snake4493

Other Terraria WebGL/WebAssembly

Have you ever wanted to play Terraria regardless of the platform you are on? Windows PC, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS... What is the most used platform today? The World Wide Web. What is the most used app/program? Your web browser Then let me tell you that all the major web browser(Firefox...
  7. snake4493

Almost reached 1000 game hours... O_O

Almost reached 1000 game hours... O_O
  8. snake4493

Game Mechanics In-Game Encyclopedia

It would be a really great idea to add some sort of in-game encyclopedia, so that completionists can track their progress about which items they are missing to complete their collection. The items will initially be blackened or outlined and sorted by category, such as: Blocks Weapons Tools...
Back
Top Bottom