Search results for query: *

• Users: Tsuki
  • Order by date
  1. Tsuki

Re-Logic Statement Regarding Unity & the Future

Goddamn legends. The whole situation is scummy and I'm proud at how you guys are handling this. If memory serves, the current CEO of Unity once worked as high-level EA and at one point floated the idea of charging FPS players real money for an instant reload, suggesting that's the sort of...
  2. Tsuki

Terraria: The Board Game - Coming Soon!

Very, very interesting. I've been on a huge board game collecting frenzy lately, so this is perfectly up my alley and I eagerly await any details. Between Dead Cells, Apex, Monster Hunter, and more, people who enjoy tabletop iterations of video games are eating good lately.
  3. Tsuki

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Damn, don't even really know what sort of words to even say, but I'll try my best. Not going to pretend like him and I were particularly close of course, or that I knew him outside of this community, so I don't have a right to speak of him as if we were friends. However, given the work we did in...
  4. Tsuki

Just go revive them all, there's an infinite number of questions to be asked! Lots of...

Just go revive them all, there's an infinite number of questions to be asked! Lots of information to share.
  5. Tsuki

I'm Tsuki, AMA.

My favorite things to think and write about tend to be fantasy elements, but those are always so long. So when I find time to write, it's normally short stories where the message and lesson is clear. Like: "Don't judge a book by its cover" or purposely leading the reader to thinking they know...
  6. Tsuki

I'm Tsuki, AMA.

I saw an arrow trap and a pressure plate. I assumed the pressure plate was attached to the arrow trap, so I touched it, trying to hit my girlfriend with an arrow. Instead, that button was for an explosive trap, and the button for the arrow trap was a bit further away. I was pretty upset, but it...
  7. Tsuki

Happiness is out of control, Ruins Towns!

Basically my NPC's live in stupid little boxes all over the world instead of stupid little boxes in the center of the world. Fishing power, luck, and NPC happiness are too troublesome for me, so I just wing it and sometimes accidentally do it right. Or I do it wrong and I don't get pylons (I...
  8. Tsuki

whats your favourite GAMING youtuber?

Northernlion. I think he's pretty funny and his pop culture references and absurd takes on society are really good. Dude did a tier-list on household appliances and "every" item in the grocery store for memes.
  9. Tsuki

Yes hello, I am Tsuki. And you seem like a very pleasant person.

Yes hello, I am Tsuki. And you seem like a very pleasant person.
  10. Tsuki

What’s your favorite instrument, and why?

Violin, hands down. Sometimes when listening to violin reimaginings of video game songs, or various classical pieces utilizing it, something about the pleasant notes really makes me feel peaceful. Definitely my favorite instrument by far. Definitely one of my favorite pieces, too. Piano is...
  11. Tsuki

I'm Tsuki, AMA.

Duke Fishron. I didn't fight him much when he first released, and in 1.3 and later, I tend to skip him in progression because I'm working on other bosses and stuff. He's always had weird movement to me and I've had the least practice fighting him. Plus he's a giant crazy fish-thing.
  12. Tsuki

I'm Tsuki, AMA.

It's because he skips leg day, simple as that. As for why his blood is red but his brain is green, I dunno. I think he's just playing a prank on us, bro.
  13. Tsuki

After years of playing Terraria, I finally created a TCF.

🎊 Welcome to the forums, lurker! It's always good when people finally make an account. Sometimes I lurk but it feels like watching a community, but when I actually have an account and use it, it feels like being an actual member and part of it all. Pretty neat. So anyways, definitely good to...
  14. Tsuki

It's dangerous to cross the streams!

It's dangerous to cross the streams!
  15. Tsuki

Wood Platform/Fog of War/Out of Range

Yeah, I'm definitely stumped, here. Would love to figure out what's causing it...do you have any accessories that modify your placement range or speed at all? Wondering if there's some weird interaction that makes the game think you can place something there, consume the item, but it never gets...
  16. Tsuki

Wood Platform/Fog of War/Out of Range

Probably a dumb question, but is it possible that you had Smart Cursor active? (default left control) Sometimes I accidentally activate it and even though I'm clicking way off screen, it'll place the objects, in this case wood platforms, at the closest acceptable position to your crosshair...
  17. Tsuki

**REPORTED** CRITICAL BUG Duping ocean seashells for money.

It's actually pretty intense, it was a thing from a long time ago too.
  18. Tsuki

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

With the advent of the luck mechanic, I think it'd be pretty neat to add extra sources of positive luck in the form of items that were already associated with luck. I agree that it's meant to be at least a little esoteric and vague as a mechanic, but not having luck associated with Lucky...
  19. Tsuki

I'm Tsuki, AMA.

Back and better than ever (allegedly). I'm doing alright though, my situation has stabilized finally, and I'm not really having those 70-80 hour work weeks anymore. I honestly haven't played much of 1.4 yet, my friends have been on a server while I'm at work so it's hard for me to get a chance...
  20. Tsuki

I'm Tsuki, AMA.

I was largely lurking for the past few years but now I'm back, and poking this thread alive after almost 4 years, AMA. :pinky:
Back
Top Bottom