Search results for query: *

1. P

Mobile Golem heat ray drop

Make that 10 for 10 now. ive noticed in other games on my iPad the RNG is the least random of generators I've seen, but this is ridiculous.
  2. P

Mobile Golem heat ray drop

i moved the altar to a better location to farm the golem. The odd thing is, ever since, it only drops heat rays. I've killed him six times today and gotten six heat rays. This is starting to feel like a bug.
  3. P

Mobile Everyplay SDK build has expired. iOS 9.3.5

Ah, so it's the Code for recording video. It shouldn't interfere with gameplay then. I figured it would start popping up on other iOS devices. It appeared on mine at midnight after a full day of game play so I knew it was just a licensing issue. I just wasn't sure what the SDK was used for...
  4. P

Absolutely. I own several copies on various devices. I've had no problems on my Xbox copies (Xbox one and 360). I haven't tried on my laptop. I assumed it wouldn't affect them because the iOS build is of a different developer using iOS specific SDKs. I generally play with my nephew but haven't...
  5. P

On launch I'm getting an error: "Everyplay SDK. This build has expired". The game seems to play normally but I don't want to take any chances.
Back
Top Bottom