Search results for query: *

1. Just One Byte

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

The Lunatic Scribe!
  2. Just One Byte

My friends response to the beta test apps. "I wonder if there is any new-...

My friends response to the beta test apps. "I wonder if there is any new- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH"
  3. Just One Byte

NPCs & Enemies Pharaoh Boss

Definitely..
  4. Just One Byte

NPCs & Enemies Pharaoh Boss

This is just a random idea I had while browsing the forums , but what if in the pyramid there was a certain chance that a central chamber could spawn. There the pharaoh would spawn and attack the player , he's basically a mini boss taking on a more pale like look. He shoots out tiny little...
  5. Just One Byte

Lol i hate myself

Lol i hate myself
  6. Just One Byte

Because that's how i roll :)

Because that's how i roll :)
  7. Just One Byte

Sometimes I like to squat on the floor and lean foward.. Wanna know why?

Sometimes I like to squat on the floor and lean foward.. Wanna know why?
  8. Just One Byte

NPCs & Enemies Corrupted Antlion

Great idea lol but i'm not sure if i could add that onto here i might make a new thread about something called "More Antlions"!
  9. Just One Byte

NPCs & Enemies Corrupted Antlion

Basically , The Corrupted Antlion spawns only in corrupted desserts. And looks like this: It does the exact same thing as a normal Antlion but it shoots Corrupter projectiles instead. But because this is pre-hardmode they do significantly less damage. Thanks for reading , if you...
  10. Just One Byte

NPCs & Enemies The Mimic Master

I like the idea of having a tongue attack , so that was added. But , the stone mimic would be a problem because when he throws potions he turns you into stone if he just becomes stone and throws potions and while in normal form also throws potions that turn you into stone then that would be OP...
  11. Just One Byte

High Impact Smexual Violence.

High Impact Smexual Violence.
  12. Just One Byte

Alright , i think i might've fixed it. Although , i'm still working on the items. I added minions but do you have any suggestions to make the fight more interesting?
  13. Just One Byte

Weapons & Equip Spore Bow

At the time i wasn't awake and literally didn't notice i was using a minecraft bow.. I was actually quite embarrassed , and i thought i stopped following this post. But to answer your question. It is obtained by killing Plantera and only has a 14.00% drop-rate. When using normal arrows (arrows...
  14. Just One Byte

- Occasionally during battle the Mimic Master will turn to normal again and throw a potion at you turning you to stone also much like a Medusa would? Do you think this would work?
  15. Just One Byte

That's a great idea , and i don't think it would be really overpowered at this point in the game so why not!
  16. Just One Byte

The idea is , during hardmode you have a very rare chance of 1/100 to find a "Mimic Master". He can spawn anywhere on the players screen , but only in underground caverns it does not matter the biome as long as it's in the underground caverns of said biome. He looks like this: 800 hp Defense...
  17. Just One Byte

NPCs & Enemies Real Estate Agent NPC

I really like this idea , that's one of the reasons why i don't build to big is because it would look empty..
  18. Just One Byte

NPCs & Enemies Miner NPC Idea

I mean , that kind of defeats the purpose of pre-hardmode.
  19. Just One Byte

Weapons & Equip Spore Bow

The Spore Bow 41 Damage 6% Critical Strike Chance Fast Speed Velocity - 7 (14.29%) "This bow shoots arrows with spores attached to them." The idea of the bow is that you can...
Back
Top Bottom