Search results for query: *

• Users: Smazzy
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Smazzy

Video Terraria 1.3.5.3 Hack Tool - How to Download and Install

Hello everyone. In this video I am showing off how to download and install a nice little hack tool that works for Terraria 1.3.5.3. This is called 'Jake's Terraria Hack' and was created by a user name Jacklz.
  2. Smazzy

Video Terraria 1.3.5.3 - Infinite Money Glitch - Using Teleporters and Monoliths

Hello everyone, In this video I'm just showing off a really nice and simple infinite money glitch which allows you to have virtually unlimited money and coins in terraria 1.3.5.3 using only 2 teleporters and a monolith.
  3. Smazzy

Video Terraria 1.3.5.3 Inventory Editor With Download!

In this video I am showing off a really cool inventory editor which allows you to spawn in items and edit your character in Terraria 1.3.5.3. Please enjoy :)
  4. Smazzy

Video Terraria 1.3.5.3 Cheat Table - Edit Item Values, Characters and More!

In this video I show a cheat table using cheat engine that works for the latest version of Terraria 1.3.5.3. This cheat table allows you to perform things such as editing item values and characteristics , character values and features and much more. Hope you enjoy :)
  5. Smazzy

Video Easy Infinite Mana Machine

Hey everyone, today I am showing you a really quick and easy glitch for infinite mana for Terraria 1.3.4
  6. Smazzy

Video Terraria 1.3.4.4 Invincibility Glitch

Hello everyone, In this video I am showing a quick and easy way to create a Invincibility glitch for Terraria 1.3.4. This allows you to fight every boss except for the Moon Lord (sorry) without taking any damage.
  7. Smazzy

Video How To EASILY Glitch Through The Jungle Temple Door, Walls, And Doors!

Hello everyone, In this video I have made a simple and quick tutorial on a glitch that allows you to easily glitch through walls and doors. This glitch is useful for many applications such as going through the underground jungle temple door without a key or even making a secret base that only...
  8. Smazzy

Video How to easily make an elevator in Terraria 1.3.4

Hello everyone, I made a short little youtube tutorial for how to make a elevator in Terraria.
  9. Smazzy

Video Yoyo Overload Mod Showcase - More yoyo's and more!

Hello everyone I made a mod showcase for a really nice little mod called the Yoyo Overload mod. If you are interested in doing a yoyo play through this is definitely a mod to check out as it really expands the yoyo class.
  10. Smazzy

Video Spawn Any Item In the Game! - Using Terrasavr For Terraria 1.3.3

Hello everyone, I made a little video showcasing a tool called Terrasavr which allows you to edit your terraria players and spawn in items
  11. Smazzy

Video Easy method to duplicate any item in Terraria

Hello everyone, I recently made a video on how to easily duplicate any item in Terraria as of update 1.3.3.3. This seems to be a really easy method and definitely works well every time. Enjoy! :)
  12. Smazzy

Video How to to download and use tModLoader

Just a simple little video I made showing anyone who doesn't already know how to download and use tModLoader.
  13. Smazzy

Video World Gen Previewer Mod

Hello everyone, I just wanted to show you all a little mod I showcased on my video for a amazing little mod called the World Gen Previewer Mod. Credit to JopoJelly
  14. Smazzy

Video Terraria 1.3.3.2 Hack Tool - Jake's Terraria Hack

Hey guys, I have showcased and made a video tutorial on how to download and use a hack tool for Terraria called Jake's Terraria Hack on Youtube. I hope you enjoy! :) Video :
Back
Top Bottom