Search results for query: *

• Users: DannyDN98
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

Looking for 1-2 EU players

Hi, i'm looking for 1-2 EU players to start a new world & character with. I'm not too concerned with the world specifics (size, mode) etc. We can discuss that. Microphone is a must Activity must be good Mature players, i'm going to put a 14+ just because of strong language. I'll be able to play...
  2. D

Looking for a friend EU/US

Looking for a friend to play a new large world with. I've been playing terraria for around 2 years on console and i've just recently started on PC. So looking for somebody who also loves the game, and plays a bunch daily. I'm 20, so somebody around my age if possible (not necessary) Add my...
  3. D

New PC player

Hey, I'm new to PC Terraria. I am looking for a friend to play a lot with, I usually play 5+ hours per day.. So would like somebody who does the same. 14+ please. Add me on steam or reply here if you would like to play. I'll be creating a new world and we'll both use fresh characters...
  4. D

PC Hey there, I recently moved from console. Take a read :)

Hi, I'm looking for somebody to play a 2 player world with me. The world will be Expert & Large. I will probably play around 5 hours per day, so it would be good if somebody else would too, this is not essential though. Add me on steam if you want to play :) Steam URL...
  5. D

Normal/expert new world.

looking for one person to play with. Must have a microphone to speak to one another New characters- New world Reply here if interested
  6. D

Looking for PC friends

ive been playing on console version of terraria for such a long time and have finally decided to try the PC version. I'm the type of person that gets very bored of playing alone very easily. Looking for a friend to play PC version with, Map will be brand new Looking for a player who plays...
  7. D

PS4 Need to buy items!

Hello, I have created multiple words in search for a couple items that I have yet to find. I would like to buy - 3-5 slime statues - 10 heart statues Suspicious looking skull x 2-3 I am on ps4 and would like to buy these items above. If you are also on ps4 and have these items, please reply...
Back
Top Bottom