Search results for query: *

• Users: Jonn
  • Order by date
  1. Jonn

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

I can't update this mod in TMod Loader. I get this message when I was trying to update this mod in TMod Loader saying, "The Mod Browser server has exceeded its daily bandwidth allotment. Please consult this mod's homepage for an alternate download or try again later."
  2. Jonn

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I've noticed multiple instances of the same mod popping up for new update patches, will the affected mods take twice as much space in my computer if I download the new patches? A filter for mods based on last updated dates sounds cool too, but what I mean is like a label on the mod saying when...
  3. Jonn

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

Thanks for the RPG class mod! I like this mod's simplicity, short and sweet, and also rewards killing bosses, at least for the first time(s).
  4. Jonn

tModLoader Quality of Life

Is anyone able to contact this mod's creator? I wonder if he has completely forgotten and abandoned this mod, this mod is so convenient to use and too good to not be used. I've been waiting for quite a while for an update, if he lets someone else to take over his legacy would be cool too.
  5. Jonn

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Hmmm, do you think you can make it such that we can see when was the mod last updated by us with a date? Oh yeah, good job on this, modding made easy for Terraria players.
  6. Jonn

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

How about reducing the potential amount of exp you get from Angler's fishing quests? Cause you can just spam his quests and quickly & easily level up your fishing level. So do something like reduce it by a certain percentage each time until you go fish on your own in new biomes? This way players...
  7. Jonn

I agree with Nakano15 on how to improve this mod with #3 and #6, #3 - maybe implement quick travel for locations that is already discovered on the map. As for #6 - Make strange plants forageable and give them a use, like anything: Dye or potions - elixirs. I too once had my weapon bugged while i...
  8. Jonn

Sure would be nice if there was a tech tree too for the different combat styles, - Melee & Range. Break it down into their sub-classes, Melee being melee weapons - sword, spear and etc and range being magic - wands, starves and magical/magic tomes, throwing/thrown - ninja stars & etc and range -...
  9. Jonn

Awesome standalone RPG mod for Terraria, this really feels like it is oozing with passion and pride! Can't wait to try it out, oh yeah what happens if i use other mods with this? Will it work or will it all crash? I'm just curious about that. Perhaps a story or some kind of plot with choices...
Back
Top Bottom