Search results for query: *

1. Haden Of Legends

Setting up an actual PVP arena that functions like a PVP arena. I'll make a post somewhere about...

Setting up an actual PVP arena that functions like a PVP arena. I'll make a post somewhere about it in detail. Really big project.
  2. Haden Of Legends

I really wish I could summon a boss using a wiring function :(

I really wish I could summon a boss using a wiring function :(
  3. Haden Of Legends

Items Engineering Item Ideas

I can explain why I'd like a Projectile Barrier over a wall itself. A Projectile barrier would block just that, projectile attacks. A Wall blocks everything lol. We could of course argue the fact that we have actuators, but asthetically speaking, it might not be suitable for what a player wants...
  4. Haden Of Legends

Items Engineering Item Ideas

Here is my list. Leave your thoughs and possible suggestions about the list :) Boss Triggers: I would like to see the Boss Summon items have a way to trigger from some type of wiring condition. Even if that means that we'd have to make a whole new item by using the Boss Summon item as crafting...
  5. Haden Of Legends

Is it okay or NOT okay to upload Terraria videos to a monetized youtube channel with ads...

Is it okay or NOT okay to upload Terraria videos to a monetized youtube channel with ads attached? I don't want to do it if it isn't okay.
  6. Haden Of Legends

She built a GIANT Glowing Mushroom House! It's a Mushroom Biome made out of a MUSHROOM...

She built a GIANT Glowing Mushroom House! It's a Mushroom Biome made out of a MUSHROOM! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWjrU_otIaw
  7. Haden Of Legends

She builds really nice stuff in Terraria! You should check it out! SPARKLY AND SHINY...

She builds really nice stuff in Terraria! You should check it out! SPARKLY AND SHINY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eznozYu6nv4
  8. Haden Of Legends

I have almost completed the terraria item archive, 4 more items to go and i have everything a...

I have almost completed the terraria item archive, 4 more items to go and i have everything a player can get without hax :)
  9. Haden Of Legends

That moment when you create a fake teleporter and actuate the blocks under it and wire the...

That moment when you create a fake teleporter and actuate the blocks under it and wire the actuators instead of the teleporter ;D funny
  10. Haden Of Legends

I got to see some of your worlds :) thanks for showing me :D they were great!

I got to see some of your worlds :) thanks for showing me :D they were great!
  11. Haden Of Legends

I have no one to play Terraria with :C

I have no one to play Terraria with :C
  12. Haden Of Legends

Today... an old man told me he has never eaten pizza... I want to cry

Today... an old man told me he has never eaten pizza... I want to cry
  13. Haden Of Legends

Tell us what you guys think about this really cool BeeHive @AlizeZaide made ♥...

Tell us what you guys think about this really cool BeeHive @AlizeZaide made ♥ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jl6je8GXAg
  14. Haden Of Legends

Does anyone need a Greedy Ring (forged with the Golden Ring, Discount Card and Lucky Coin)? Do...

Does anyone need a Greedy Ring (forged with the Golden Ring, Discount Card and Lucky Coin)? Do you need a Coin Gun? I have farmed a LOT!
  15. Haden Of Legends

If anyone ever needs help with building pretty buildings, talk to @AlizeZaide ! Here's a video...

If anyone ever needs help with building pretty buildings, talk to @AlizeZaide ! Here's a video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jl6je8GXAg
  16. Haden Of Legends

oh.... okay. I have 6 of them tho o.o

oh.... okay. I have 6 of them tho o.o
  17. Haden Of Legends

Is it normal to have 6 coin guns?

Is it normal to have 6 coin guns?
  18. Haden Of Legends

Call me the Chemist. You need a particular type of potion? I got you homie! Just ask anytime :)

Call me the Chemist. You need a particular type of potion? I got you homie! Just ask anytime :)
  19. Haden Of Legends

What would you guys think if there were the ability to combine potions for combined effects at a...

What would you guys think if there were the ability to combine potions for combined effects at a Chemistry Table crafting table for example?
  20. Haden Of Legends

I wish I could put this Pho in a "fancy dish" as an aesthetic feature on a table top. I could...

I wish I could put this Pho in a "fancy dish" as an aesthetic feature on a table top. I could make a kitchen for real for reals.
Back
Top Bottom