Search results for query: *

1. Haden Of Legends

Items Engineering Item Ideas

Here is my list. Leave your thoughs and possible suggestions about the list :) Boss Triggers: I would like to see the Boss Summon items have a way to trigger from some type of wiring condition. Even if that means that we'd have to make a whole new item by using the Boss Summon item as crafting...
  2. Haden Of Legends

Arena Building For PvP & Boss/Mob Challenges

This thread is here to discuss and show your Arena ideas and your already created content that would work well with PvP or Mobs/Bosses. From Statue mobs raining from the sky to Levers that pull the bridge from underneath your opponent as they fall into a pool of lava, there are a huge number of...
  3. Haden Of Legends

Biomes & Nature Hell Biome Above Ground?

I would love to be able to create a special arena box that has the ability to spawn ANY mob type from ANY biome, within that Area. Unfortunately I cannot, because there is no hell on earth.... just under it. Can we please unleash Hell on Earth??!!! PLEASE??!! Maybe making it to where Hell on...
  4. Haden Of Legends

Game Mechanics Adding "Skill Sets" or "Jobs"

I feel like Terraria has a LOT of room for development to take place and improve the quality of its depth. One of the ways I see being possible is to add skill sets. Think if it as an item modifier but for your character's body, not an accessory or piece of armor. There could be a slew of niche...
  5. Haden Of Legends

PC Requesting Mid & Top Tier Player Advice & Aid

Hello all, my name is Haden. I am somewhat new to Terraria. I have however collected a little bit of knowledge and experience over the course of the last 2 weeks, excited to have joined the community! I am somewhat of a Potion Collector and Platinum Farmer when it comes to what I like collecting...
Back
Top Bottom