Search results for query: *

1. CapsLock_

is there a limit to how many piggy banks/safes/defenders forges/void vaults can be stored inside each other?

im doing a small project that relates to how strong the terrarian actually is. my question now is, is there a hardcoded limit as to how many personal storage items can be stored inside of each other? e.g a named binary tag depth limit, or integer overflow?
  2. CapsLock_

Does anyone know what these blocks are called?

Does anyone know what the blue blocks beneath the truffle are called? People have said stucco or things like that but it doesn't look anything like it.
  3. CapsLock_

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

I fixed it just by doing a complete reinstall of both thorium and boss checklist, in case others have this issue. I'm honestly not sure what caused it.
  4. CapsLock_

It seems to be an issue with thorium, which is extremely odd. This is definitely a bug. Is there a known way to fix this?
  5. CapsLock_

Hey! I have an issue with boss checklist. The keybind isn't working! I'm running spirit, calamity, thorium and sacredtools all at once because I have no self preservation whatsoever, so this mod would be a big help with it. Could this be the issue, though? Have I encountered a bug? I've binded...
  6. CapsLock_

Need help with boss checklist

I have boss checklist binded in controls to oempipe, in both menu and gameplay and have made sure no other mods share the same keybind, but whenever I try to use it, it does not work. I have tried disabling and renabling the mod, but it still has not worked. Have I encountered a bug? Is there a...
  7. CapsLock_

Maps any town maps with a ton of npc houses?

im playing with the thorium mod, and it adds 10 new npcs. are there any town maps made especially for thorium or just for modded terraria in general?
  8. CapsLock_

good terraria playthroughs?

i have played calamity and thorium and finished them, and i havent done expert mode yet
  9. CapsLock_

good terraria playthroughs?

so i just finished terraria for the 8th time, and its getting pretty boring. is there any good playthroughs other than the hermit playthrough and the reverse terraria playthrough?
  10. CapsLock_

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

you dont have to completely uninstall it, just install the 1.3.5 compatible file then drag it to the terraria file and windows will tell you that theres files all with the same names and you just click replace and boom
  11. CapsLock_

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

YES 1.3.5 COMPATIBILITY! THANKS BLUEMAGIC!
  12. CapsLock_

PC Tmodloader terraria crashes upon start

i cant play tmodloader on my computer because as soon as i click terraria it comes up with an error 20/04/2017 9:28:35 PM System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at...
  13. CapsLock_

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

t thanks!
  14. CapsLock_

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

thanks, i had to fully uninstall tmodloader, because it wasnt letting me update. i still have the file. how can you know when tmodloader updates it for 1.3.5?
  15. CapsLock_

YEE its working

YEE its working
  16. CapsLock_

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

how can i restart steam? and does the update conflict with tmodloader?
  17. CapsLock_

how can i update my terraria? its still on 1.3.4

how can i update my terraria? its still on 1.3.4
  18. CapsLock_

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

am i extremely stupid or has terraria not updated? its still on 1.3.4
  19. CapsLock_

is tmodloader safe?

is tmodloader safe?
  20. CapsLock_

ah, ok, does anyone know if its guarunteed that it is safe?

ah, ok, does anyone know if its guarunteed that it is safe?
Back
Top Bottom