Search results for query: *

• Users: CapsLock_
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. CapsLock_

is there a limit to how many piggy banks/safes/defenders forges/void vaults can be stored inside each other?

im doing a small project that relates to how strong the terrarian actually is. my question now is, is there a hardcoded limit as to how many personal storage items can be stored inside of each other? e.g a named binary tag depth limit, or integer overflow?
  2. CapsLock_

Does anyone know what these blocks are called?

Does anyone know what the blue blocks beneath the truffle are called? People have said stucco or things like that but it doesn't look anything like it.
  3. CapsLock_

Need help with boss checklist

I have boss checklist binded in controls to oempipe, in both menu and gameplay and have made sure no other mods share the same keybind, but whenever I try to use it, it does not work. I have tried disabling and renabling the mod, but it still has not worked. Have I encountered a bug? Is there a...
  4. CapsLock_

Maps any town maps with a ton of npc houses?

im playing with the thorium mod, and it adds 10 new npcs. are there any town maps made especially for thorium or just for modded terraria in general?
  5. CapsLock_

good terraria playthroughs?

so i just finished terraria for the 8th time, and its getting pretty boring. is there any good playthroughs other than the hermit playthrough and the reverse terraria playthrough?
  6. CapsLock_

PC Tmodloader terraria crashes upon start

i cant play tmodloader on my computer because as soon as i click terraria it comes up with an error 20/04/2017 9:28:35 PM System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) at...
  7. CapsLock_

PC is TEdit a virus?

so i want to rid my world of corruption and make a base easier, and i was thinking to download TEdit, but i don't know if its safe...
  8. CapsLock_

Xbox One Looking for a bird statue for one platinum coin

i'm looking to buy a bird statue for 1 platinum coin. my gamertag is wizkid6444, friend me if you find me.
  9. CapsLock_

Console ADD MARTIAN MADNESS!

title :P
  10. CapsLock_

Xbox One buying a bee shirt and bee hat for 1 zombie arm.

i'm looking for a bee shirt and bee hat. my Gamertag is wizkid6444. friend me if you find me.
  11. CapsLock_

Xbox One this is a really annoying bug.

hey guys, sorry i havent been active for awhile, i had to go on holidays. anyway, i found a really really annoying bug. when your in the bottom of the underworld, the bone serpents and fire imps can go/teleport out of the map and then you cant hit them. i think this should be fixed.
  12. CapsLock_

Xbox 360 inferno potions

im looking to buy 2 inferno potions for 6 gold. i cant find any in my world :I
  13. CapsLock_

Xbox 360 need help with the WoF

ive been trying and trying and trying but i cant kill the Wall Of Flesh. ive got it down to half health once but i keep dying and dying. can someone come in my world to help me with it? i have the minishark the fiary greatsword the water bolt blue moon bee gun and yeah. i really need help with...
  14. CapsLock_

Xbox 360 looking to buy leaf wings in pre-hardmode

im looking to buy leaf wings before hardmode so i can kill the wall of flesh easier edit: ill pay 1 platinum
  15. CapsLock_

Xbox 360 hi!

hello! my name is Jeff and im a new member here! i absolutely love terraria and thought to come here! i dont really like sharing much about myself since im super insecure.the guide/bot told me to make an intro so hi!
Back
Top Bottom