Search results for query: *

1. Arkenova

@DoctorMcDerp Actually, I've been working on my indie game but I get what you mean.

@DoctorMcDerp Actually, I've been working on my indie game but I get what you mean.
  2. Arkenova

Beta Tester Application

I would love to beta test for Terraria but I haven't been active in the forums that much and I'm working on my own indie game. I do put alot of time in the game, don't get me wrong and know the game's mechanics to the core, but still. However, good luck to the applicants! `:D
  3. Arkenova

Wow, it's been a long time.

Wow, it's been a long time.
  4. Arkenova

I agree fully. ;)

I agree fully. ;)
  5. Arkenova

Yep. It's 'bout time to get animation under my belt of skills as an artist so why not? XP

Yep. It's 'bout time to get animation under my belt of skills as an artist so why not? XP
  6. Arkenova

Yeah, it can be easy to forget. Haha! Oh and I want to show you something with Terraria that I'm...

Yeah, it can be easy to forget. Haha! Oh and I want to show you something with Terraria that I'm going to try to create more with on my dA profile since I'm getting more into animations! > http://orig00.deviantart.net/c4da/f/2017/058/e/e/nebula_badge__w_o_shadow__by_arkenova-db0ks3t.gif
  7. Arkenova

@diekonradish Really? That's awesome! =D

@diekonradish Really? That's awesome! =D
  8. Arkenova

It's awesome that Terraria is going on the Switch! I can't wait to see some new players around...

It's awesome that Terraria is going on the Switch! I can't wait to see some new players around especially with the 1.3.5 update coming~ =D
  9. Arkenova

I have the money. Now the goal is to save enough of it for Terraria: Otherworld. I WANT to get...

I have the money. Now the goal is to save enough of it for Terraria: Otherworld. I WANT to get it so badly! X3
  10. Arkenova

Hey guys! Long time, no speak. As you may know, I had been really busy as of late, so I thought...

Hey guys! Long time, no speak. As you may know, I had been really busy as of late, so I thought to drop by and say hi!
  11. Arkenova

WIP mockup of the Character Select screen for DB > https://s28.postimg.org/5jqf56xsd/charasel2.png

WIP mockup of the Character Select screen for DB > https://s28.postimg.org/5jqf56xsd/charasel2.png
  12. Arkenova

Happy New Year to my fellow Terrarians! May we have an awesome Year for such an awesome team and...

Happy New Year to my fellow Terrarians! May we have an awesome Year for such an awesome team and community! =)
  13. Arkenova

@diekonradish It's progressing as usual.

@diekonradish It's progressing as usual.
  14. Arkenova

@diekonradish Test of Time and Just 5 More Minutes are the categories. Polls on Steam open on...

@diekonradish Test of Time and Just 5 More Minutes are the categories. Polls on Steam open on the 22nd and close on the 30th! > http://store.steampowered.com/news/26415/
  15. Arkenova

Congrats to Terraria for making it in the finals for 2 CATEGORIES! WOWWIE! Be sure to vote and...

Congrats to Terraria for making it in the finals for 2 CATEGORIES! WOWWIE! Be sure to vote and give back to the AWESOME team and community!
  16. Arkenova

PC Make your own music for Terraria 1.3 (instructions and more)

Did you check if it's on the right number tracks? It did the same thing with me before.
  17. Arkenova

Hey fellow Terrarians, what is your favorite in this: Solar, Nebula, Stardust or Vortex?

Hey fellow Terrarians, what is your favorite in this: Solar, Nebula, Stardust or Vortex?
  18. Arkenova

Hey, still around. I have been busy with stuff and working up on my creative streak and I'll...

Hey, still around. I have been busy with stuff and working up on my creative streak and I'll check out the Christmas event going on~
  19. Arkenova

Okay. Thanks for letting me know. =)

Okay. Thanks for letting me know. =)
  20. Arkenova

I wonder if these forums has a Discord server around here.

I wonder if these forums has a Discord server around here.
Back
Top Bottom