Search results for query: *

• Users: zonelouise
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. zonelouise

PC Queen Bee follows you even after you use Magic Mirror, not despawning.

This happens in Multiplayer, untested in Singleplayer. Also apologies for the laggy video
  2. zonelouise

**REPORTED** Inputs randomly not working

I had two keyboards plugged in, just in case it's one of the causes Edit: its also carried over multiple restarts of Terraria, both Singleplayer and Multiplayer. Going to see if restarting the PC helps. Edit 2: Restarting the PC seems to fix it.
  3. zonelouise

**REPORTED** Ice Blade projectile cooldown(?) affects all other weapons

Using the Ice Blade and then switching to another weapon will bug the weapon out. Guns/Bows/Staffs makes you point downward then shoots your projectile a second later. Flails don't appear until a second later. Yoyo's don't appear at all. And throwing weapons don't throw until you click a second...
  4. zonelouise

Working as Designed Void Bag doesn't pick up Quest Fishes when your inventory is full

I'm guessing though that this is probably intended to prevent stacking of quest fishes
  5. zonelouise

Working as Designed Void Vault sprite clipping when placed on corners of bodies of water

I'm not sure if this is intended behavior but its been bugging me ever since the Money Trough is also doing the same thing, but not as obvious as the Void Vault since it glows instead.
Back
Top Bottom