Search results for query: *

• Users: DebbieH
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. D

Xbox One Extractinator bug found.

Hello there, I'm reporting a bug I've found on the Xbox One version and what should be the current version at v1.0.983.5. I don't play the Xbox much but today I fired it up and started playing Terraria. The world is a whole new world created after the major rewrite and update but the...
  2. D

Looking for co-op help

Hello everybody. I started playing Terraria on the Xbox One when a friend introduced me to the game. That friend quickly got bored with the game and stopped playing. Struggling for money that friend had to sell her console to get money. I then moved to the PC version as it has way more...
  3. D

Terraria GPS versus TEdit coordinates

Hm? I seem to be a bit short on places i can post but never mind? I think in here will work? I moved from playing Terraria on Xbox One to PC not that long ago and I've been using mods and stuff to help me out. One of the tools I've been using is "TEdit" map editor for PC. I found it a little...
  4. D

Controler compatibility.

I have here an old Saitek X45 Flight Stick sitting gathering dust and I'm wondering if it would be compatible with Terraria? It was built for flight simulator games but it's basicaly a big fancy joystick with lots of buttons and programable trickery. I have no idea where the driver disk is and...
  5. D

looking for help/advice

Hi folks, I've just gone and installed Terraria on the PC after playing it for ages on console and after looking it all up online noticed mods are supported. But with so much information I don't know where to start? What I'm looking for is a small boost to get me started on the PC. I'm...
  6. D

DebbieH saying hello

Hello everybody, my name is DebbieH and I've been playing Terraria for a while on Xbox One and thought I'd check it out on PC. I've gotten about as far as I can go on the Xbox and have most of the top grade stuff like the TerraBlade and Bettle armour and such. Having enjoyed the Xbox One...
Back
Top Bottom