Search results for query: *

• Users: Fuz-E
  • Order by date
  1. Fuz-E

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

So I'm confused, Is the guide doll craftable or not? I've read up on some comments and The guide still does not show up in the crafting menu when I aksed the guide. It's upsetting that I need one emblem and I can't seem to get any Voodoo Demons to show, so I'm kindof stuck.
  2. Fuz-E

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

I have a few suggestions for this mod before an issue I get with it. The Zombies that drop rough flesh would probably look better if they had the exact color scheme as the default zombie, so it feels more like a random drop than a drop from a certain mob. I feel the rough flesh should...
  3. Fuz-E

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Maybe there could be an option for it, but sometimes the prefixes will make the boss impossible. Expensive summoners such as the truffle worm or moon lord will be painful to lose if the boss has a prefix such as voodoo or petrifying
  4. Fuz-E

tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

I hate that this mod isnt being updated, I love the weapons to death. However, When a boss such as the "Devourer of Gods" (Calamity boss) which is basically the insanely hard version of the Destroyer gets a single voodoo prefix on any of its hundreds of segments, the games basically over. Once...
  5. Fuz-E

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Sorry, I try to comment something that might be useful and not repetitive!
  6. Fuz-E

i have completed my obnoxious and obscure avatar

i have completed my obnoxious and obscure avatar
  7. Fuz-E

btw how do i change my birth date i regret the current one

btw how do i change my birth date i regret the current one
  8. Fuz-E

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

The motherboard boss seems to have a glitch, at least with me. I spawned them in via the brain, and as soon as they spawned, my FPS dropped to 7. This was bad, yet i managed to kill all of their minions and the clampers that followed it. However, after I slowly and painfully pulled them down...
  9. Fuz-E

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

I would love to enjoy this mod, but there are a lot of things i don't think fits the game very well. Here are a few things I would like to see changed: For a "Rare Creature", the Zombie Brute spawns way too much, and it's drop, the Zombie Leg, drops way too often, as I will often find and trash...
Back
Top Bottom