Search results for query: *

1. Escutcheon

Destroy the Godmodder

Current Inventory: Pocket Dimension Pocket Dimension: Inventory And Protection (Clothing that both holds items and keeps the wearer safe) (Equipped) Final Resort: Go Out With A Smile (Kamikaze style) (Inactive) Explosive Ammo M2 Browning (wepon) (Equipped) Broken Scanner && Repair Kit =...
  2. Escutcheon

Destroy the Godmodder

Current Inventory: Pocket Dimension Pocket Dimension: Inventory And Protection (Clothing that both holds items and keeps the wearer safe) (Equipped) Final Resort: Go Out With A Smile (Kamikaze style) (Inactive) Explosive Ammo M2 Browning (wepon) (Equipped) Broken Scanner && Repair Kit =...
  3. Escutcheon

Destroy the Godmodder

4. Escutcheon

Destroy the Godmodder

5. Escutcheon

Destroy the Godmodder

6. Escutcheon

Destroy the Godmodder

Yes I know this post is a bit late but who cares I'm older now. There's a significance to this day. Current Inventory: Pocket Dimension Pocket Dimension: Inventory And Protection (Clothing that both holds items and keeps the wearer safe) (Equipped) Final Resort: Go Out With A Smile (Kamikaze...
  7. Escutcheon

Destroy the Godmodder

8. Escutcheon

Destroy the Godmodder

Current Inventory: Pocket Dimension Pocket Dimension: Inventory And Protection (Clothing that both holds items and keeps the wearer safe) (Equipped) Final Resort: Go Out With A Smile (Kamikaze style) (Inactive) Explosive Ammo M2 Browning (wepon) (Equipped) The woman in a nice suit takes a few...
  9. Escutcheon

Destroy the Godmodder

Current Inventory: Pocket Dimension Pocket Dimension: Inventory And Protection (Clothing that both holds items and keeps the wearer safe) (Equipped) Final Resort: Go Out With A Smile (Kamikaze style) (Inactive) Explosive Ammo M2 Browning (wepon) (Equipped) Item Descriptions Pocket Dimension -...
  10. Escutcheon

Destroy the Godmodder

...Well then. With origins having been shut down, what's a man like me to do now? Where could I go? There's nothing I can think of that might be worth considering looking into. Nowhere to begin dumping the creations of my mind. Truly, I am lost. ... Wait. Huh. Terraria session. To be honest, I...
  11. Escutcheon

Destroy the Godmodder: 0rigins

The dop needed splitting again. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if it split so much, it developed a split personality that tried to kill everyone. /splitpost
  12. Escutcheon

Probably something else: 50/50 (+3 from UserZero) (Using this now.) Life Insurance: 17/30 (+1 from UserZero) +2 to Mirrorman Walker is very interested in two things. One of them, rather obviously, is Murakumo Mu's re-elevated levels of power. The other thing he's interested in is the twist of...
  13. Escutcheon

This is a split post. I would say something funny here but I'm not funny. /splitpostnull
  14. Escutcheon

Probably something else: 46/50 (+4 from UserZero) Life Insurance: 15/30 +2 to Joe ...Well. I've got quite a lot that happens in my post. So much so that, to be honest... well... I feel like almost everybody would develop a hernia if I dared copypaste it outside of a spoiler. So, you know. Here...
  15. Escutcheon

The First Operative Probably something else: 41/50 (+4 from UserZero, +2 from Joe, +2 from Overlord) Life Insurance: 14/30 +2 to Joe Walker pauses. He isn't sure what to do right at the moment. There isn't something going on that really urgently needs attention... Well, there is Yuuki-chan, but...
  16. Escutcheon

The First Operative...?: 33/50 (+4 from UserZero) Life Insurance: 13/30 (+4 from UserZero, +2 from... Joe.) Walker seems quite happy to have Mu back on his team now. Thus, he decides to chill for a while. Then, a thought occurs to him. They're in the middle of a godmodding war. Ya know, the...
  17. Escutcheon

The First Operative: 28/50 (+5 from UserZero) I'll think of a use later: 6/30 (+5 from UserZero) Walker seems to be assessing the current situation on the battlefield. All things considered, it... is all going to hell real fast. There's AGPs all over the show, Flumpty is doing things, the AG...
  18. Escutcheon

The First Operative: 22/50 Stabilization: 26/26 (+10 from using the charge token out of desperation to get this done) Walker flinches slightly as he feels that one of his charges had to expand up bigger, then slams the charge token into that charge in order to make sure the charge has finished...
  19. Escutcheon

The First Operative: 21/50 (+4 from UserZero) Black Knight Walker -> changed to Stabilization: 15/20 (+4 from UserZero) Walker seems to be not too concerned with most of the cluster:red: that the battlefield is devolving into, sitting there and humming to himself while all the chaos unfolds...
  20. Escutcheon

The First Operative: 16/50 (+4 from UserZero) Black Knight Walker: 10/25 (+4 from UserZero) Walker just stares at the weapon that UserZero just handed him, Muramasa-BLAZE. He seems very interested in trying to sword out, and begins to take a look around the battlefield for a while, trying to...
Back
Top Bottom