Search results for query: *

1. U

Things are going well. I kind of have a suggestion for the TCF, I'm not sure if it is a good...

Things are going well. I kind of have a suggestion for the TCF, I'm not sure if it is a good suggestion. REMOVE THE MESSAGE LIMIT.
  2. U

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Ah well... better start saving for an xbox one. AND another copy of terraria. I hope that it would go on sale.
  3. U

you're cancer.

you're cancer.
  4. U

Kill the person above you.

plantszaza was killed by Lunatic Cultist.
  5. U

well... my first day went great! everyday i will return to this site because i actually feel...

well... my first day went great! everyday i will return to this site because i actually feel like i belong here...
  6. U

hah gg as well
  7. U

...Exits game as well.:)
  8. U

the rockets destroy blocks. do the math. the map also exists.
  9. U

UndamagedAlloy flies into the sky and rains down rocket IVs, destroying everyone.
  10. U

I found a soul scythe. The moon lords died. I grab the portal guns,keep one and sell the rest.
  11. U

"you feel vibrations from deep below..." UndamagedAlloy came out of the ground with a picksaw and ripped out Keathoran_Quake's spine.
  12. U

Keathoran_Quake was brutally dissected by UndamagedAlloy's Star Wrath.
  13. U

UndamagedAlloy blew himself up while destroying the crimson in anger.
  14. U

Keathoran_Quake's spine was ripped out by UndamagedAlloy's Paladin's Hammer.
  15. U

And was respawned right behind you. ...While holding a megashark.
  16. U

Keathoran_Quake was cut in half by UndamagedAlloy's Terra Blade.
  17. U

where are those? i wanna check them out

where are those? i wanna check them out
  18. U

(continued,again) that i will have fun. thank you far taking your time to read this i appreciate...

(continued,again) that i will have fun. thank you far taking your time to read this i appreciate it so thanks and bye for now.
  19. U

(continued) with others on xbox 360 because my other friends dont have it only a few have it but...

(continued) with others on xbox 360 because my other friends dont have it only a few have it but they dont play it anymore and i hope
Back
Top Bottom