Search results for query: *

1. AllensFish

PC Mod Idea / Thaught

Has anyone come up with a mod for this?
  2. AllensFish

PC Mod Idea / Thaught

Ya. So many show the recipe and how to craft items, But Im looking for a mod that tell you how to OBTAIN an Item, Like shows you how to get an item. ( From mining, looting, Killing a boss or an emy, or buying it from an NPC.
  3. AllensFish

PC Mod Idea / Thaught

Recipe browser shows you how to get items? as In tell you what to do? ( Mine, Kill a scertain npc, or go somewere? )
  4. AllensFish

PC Mod Idea / Thaught

Cheat sheet has many things but as far as I know not this. It has a recipe viewer and Creative ( Infinite items )
  5. AllensFish

PC Mod Idea / Thaught

Hello. Is there a Mod that shows how to obtain an item? Not to get confused with how to craft an Item. For example your trying to craft an item and you do not know how to obtain another item to craft the other with. So a mod that could tell us how to obtain an item, Like to mine the ore...
  6. AllensFish

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

Wait is this link a more updated version of Prefixes for enemies? And does this give Town Npc prefixes?
  7. AllensFish

3-in-1 Chlorophyte/Crystal Shard/Glowing Mushroom Farm (perfect for endgame Rangers)

Been looking around for an amazing map this this. By chance you can show or edit the map to tell us what each of the farms / areas do and are for? Not just the farms underground But in the house as well?
  8. AllensFish

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

mmm ok weird. maybe the mod creators can chat and make them compatible.
  9. AllensFish

An amazing mod! But when i enable the mod prefixes for enemies it disables legends of terraria then a whole chain of mods go off
  10. AllensFish

Boss Summon (Mod Idea)

When I click the boss for a modded boss it says no info found. What mods are compatible or with Boss checklist?
  11. AllensFish

Boss Summon (Mod Idea)

Hello. I am AllensFish. A huge terraria player :P. but anyways i have an idea for a mod that would be amazing for nearly all players. Everyone players terraria and modded and so on. But there are tons of items and matterials and some mods add lots of bosses. How can we tell what item...
  12. AllensFish

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Really help full! thx!
  13. AllensFish

tModLoader ZoaklenMod

Really fun and cool! ( yes i mean this mod silly )
  14. AllensFish

Amazing mod! keep it up!
  15. AllensFish

tModLoader The Yoyo Overload Mod!

More yo-yo's add more please!! :)
  16. AllensFish

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Very good mod! very cool and fun! Maybe add some more bosses?
  17. AllensFish

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

This is one of the best mods! i use it all the time. ( yes i mean this mod silly ( Punking mod))
  18. AllensFish

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

This mod is very helpful and tons of stuff to do with it! Love it! ( yes i mean this mod silly)
  19. AllensFish

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

What about new fish or quests to do? that would be cool. making fishing have more quests or have more fish that might help in some way or another.
  20. AllensFish

tModLoader imkSushi's Mod

Btw yes i meant this mod. I know my closer says i support calamity. and i do. im still working on my profile. But i love this mod to!
Back
Top Bottom