Search results for query: *

1. Ritamatronic

Sprites The Decay: Land of the Restless Bones [Alternate Corruption]

Honestly if we got a mod of this I'd install it instantly. You should totally get a team for this.
  2. Ritamatronic

NPCs & Enemies [NPC Suggestion] The Trapper! Aka "Suck at invasions? She's your girl!"

Thanks so much for all of your support, it means a lot!!!
  3. Ritamatronic

Despite all the delays, I cannot wait for Otherworld.

Despite all the delays, I cannot wait for Otherworld.
  4. Ritamatronic

NPCs & Enemies [NPC Suggestion] The Trapper! Aka "Suck at invasions? She's your girl!"

Thank you! Also apologies for inactivity, I have been busy and got sidetracked. Thanks to everyone who likes the idea!
  5. Ritamatronic

Coulda sworn I listed them as post-plantera... I'll fix that if I didn't! And you never know, players might want them. Could be used in like pvp maps, or for cosmetic stuff.
  6. Ritamatronic

Sprites The Glade (Alternate Hallow)

HOLY SWEET FRIJOLES ON A PLATEAU MADE OF TORTILLAS. THAT MADE NO SENSE BUT THATS HOW AWESOME THIS IS.
  7. Ritamatronic

It's any invasion event, I just listed the Slime Rain as one.
  8. Ritamatronic

NPCs & Enemies Gravity Pillar - An fifth pillar for the thrower class

Well yes, but think about it. Solar, Vortex, Nebula and Stardust aren't specific objects, just general forces; Gravity fits within that naming scheme. (Plus Blackhole doesn't really roll off the tongue with the same ease that the other pillars do, it feels like a but of a mouthful.) I feel...
  9. Ritamatronic

NPCs & Enemies Gravity Pillar - An fifth pillar for the thrower class

I like this idea, quite a lot, but Blackhole Pillar feels a bit weird when compared to the other names; Stardust, Solar, Vortex and Nebula. Why not Gravity?
  10. Ritamatronic

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

No problemo dude! Dudette. Neither. Whichever you are. XD
  11. Ritamatronic

Pixel Art Derpo's Magnificent Sprites

We need a top-hat whale in the game, STAT. In all seriousness, this is some great sprite work. Really love it!
  12. Ritamatronic

Rita's Terrariart: Master Thread [COMMISSION INFO IN SIGNATURE]

So yeah, in essence this is a master post for all of my Terraria fanart. This'll look snazzier over time but let's start with this; The Dryad in a more casual outfit. A pair of shorts, a hoodie, and a pair of stockings in shades of green. Her hair's down as well and she's wearing a pair of...
  13. Ritamatronic

Yeah, I feel like they'd reference that in her dialogue somehow. Really I just referenced the Old One's army in the opening bit for laughs. XD Well, we already have a Lihzahrd NPC as Gotcha said. Thought a Lamia would be a fun choice. Having the Witch Doctor show her how to make them was the...
  14. Ritamatronic

Tell me, young(or old, or middled-aged) Terrarian; do you find yourself struggling with invasions? Has the Old One's army broken your precious Etherian crystals? Have the Goblins taken your women and children for nefarious means? Have the pirates stolen all your gold but for some reason not...
  15. Ritamatronic

Hello, Terrarians!

I am Rita, though you may call me Cash Banooka. I am an artist, music composer, gamer, hopeful game dev, and overall someone who tries to be pleasant and out reaching to everyone she meets! I hope to have a wonderful time here on the forums that celebrate such a fantastic game. Hope to have fun!
Back
Top Bottom