Search results for query: *

1. T

Wavebank Undertale wavebank for 1.3.4

Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/09cexrqwbcid2jq/Your%20Wavebank.zip?dl=0
  2. T

Just updated main post, added for PiggyGaming and KillerBunny as well as I fixed Jazz's version. Sorry I'm five months late with that by the way. I can't remember if I missed a notification or what happened, but if I don't respond like this again feel free to spam me with PMs.
  3. T

Done, should be up there with the others. Tell me if it's not working.
  4. T

You're welcome, it's up. Tell me if it's not working. It should, but I'm too lazy to check myself. It's probably a bit late I'm replying, and you've probably already tested it by now. (But just incase) I think it should, I don't see any reason it wouldn't. The only thing that might conflict is...
  5. T

Is anyone else completely unable to handle spiders?

Anyway of removing/replacing spiders for the current version? I have pretty bad arachnophobia and it's seriously starting to get difficult for me to enjoy the game, when I get a heart attack from just thinking about going in on a mining trip.
  6. T

I use XNA. You can download and see a tutoriel on how to install it here Now that you have the program, you need the music. You can use anything, as long as it's in a .wav format. You can download youtube music in a .wav fromat using this site From here you open XNA, click file>new project...
  7. T

Done too, do yell at me if I messed something up.
  8. T

Done, Burst will be next
  9. T

Ay, someone actually got around to do it. Request if you want, or just download the one I already made. Feel free to ask questions or yell at me to your heart's desire. ?¿?tank u butt how 2 instal?¿? First, rename it to "Wave Bank" without the quotes Second, go to [Where ever Terraria is...
Back
Top Bottom