Search results for query: *

1. Geronimo!

Terraria: OtherWorld BACK!?

Why do people keep falling for stuff like this? Red is a notorious troll, and anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt until proven true. Case in point, this is a message from him just two days earlier: I sincerely doubt the legal status of Otherworld would've changed so...
  2. Geronimo!

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

873905839 - Large, Expert, Corruption One of the most insane seeds I've ever found:
  3. Geronimo!

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Mushroom Cabin generating on top of a Jungle Shrine. Modded but nothing that would affect world generation. Same thing, but much more recent (other one was from around Christmas 2016 while this screenshot was taken just a couple of weeks ago) with a Jungle Cabin. Completely vanilla.
  4. Geronimo!

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I'm trying to change some vanilla tiles to be immune to explosions. public virtual bool CanExplode(int i, int j, int type) { if (type == TileID.Ebonstone && Main.hardMode == false && Config.BombNerf) { return false; } return...
  5. Geronimo!

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

The development of the mod is currently in hiatus. There is no current release for Terraria 1.3.5 and there probably won't be for quite some time.
  6. Geronimo!

tModLoader Geronimo's Tinkerings [ABANDONED]

My knowledge of tModLoader is quite limited at the moment, I can just simply reduce the sell price of it to something more reasonable like 50 silver.
  7. Geronimo!

You can drop them here if you'd like.
  8. Geronimo!

A huge update has been released. A bunch of different things have been added, including tweaks to various armors and weapons, as well as expanding the config even more (before the increased drop rates was grouped under one option, now there are options for each one).
  9. Geronimo!

A config has finally been added to the mod. Some things such as the Reaver Shark nerf are disabled by default, so make sure to enable them if you want to use them.
  10. Geronimo!

One will definitely be available in the future. At the moment there is no ETA as to when it will be available.
  11. Geronimo!

Ehh, the drop chance for all of the Ankh Shield accessories should be consistent. I don't want any of them to be more or less common than the rest, and I don't want to buff the drop chance of all of them. They should all be 1% (2% in Expert Mode). The nerfed Reaver Shark isn't implemented yet...
  12. Geronimo!

So, it's been a while. I could say that it was because I've been swamped with college work, but that would only be half-true; I've just been lazy and not really in the mood to code. However, the semester has ended so I've had a lot more free time on my hands. Also, I've had a sort of lapse in...
  13. Geronimo!

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I'm having trouble implementing multiple recipe groups at the same time. public override void AddRecipeGroups() { RecipeGroup group = new RecipeGroup(() => Lang.misc[37] + " Orb Gun", new int[] { ItemID.Musket, ItemID.TheUndertaker...
  14. Geronimo!

Standalone [1.4.0.5] Terraria Leveled RPG mod

No, the amount of stat points you get compared to the stat points it takes to level up hikes up significantly as you increase in level. By the time I got to level 100 (the level cap), I was able to fully max Physique (level 30) and get to level 12-13 in Fortitude. You won't be able to fully max...
  15. Geronimo!

Just beat the Moon Lord on Expert, full Physique until maxed (~level 85-90) then the rest into Fortitude (If you're going to do a melee playthrough, don't be an idiot like me and go full Physique until well after Golem. Mix some Fortitude in there or you WILL struggle like I did). Here's my...
  16. Geronimo!

End-game events like Martian Madness and the Lunar events seem to give very little EXP. I'm 10 levels above stuff in the Lihzahrd Temple right now and those enemies still give about 3x more experience than the martians, whose levels I'm on par with, or the pillar enemies, which are ~7-8 levels...
  17. Geronimo!

1. Reduced Grinding doesn't have fragments drop from enemies. 2. A lot of this was a request from friends but I released it to the public because why not. They don't like Reduced Grinding because it makes some items WAY too common. 3. More will be added in the future.
  18. Geronimo!

tModLoader Fragments from Enemies

I have made another thread for mod(s) I have/will make, so I've requested to lock this one. The new thread is HERE.
  19. Geronimo!

Geronimo's Tinkerings Current Version: 1.2 NOTE: This mod has been abandoned, and will not receive future updates. Thank you to whoever used this! As a veteran player of almost 2800 hours, there are some very microscopic things about Terraria that I don't really like, almost nitpicks. Items...
Back
Top Bottom