Search results for query: *

1. Azarth the Hunter

Wow, It's been 3 years! I disappeared for far far too long, sorry about that. I'm back now, and...

Wow, It's been 3 years! I disappeared for far far too long, sorry about that. I'm back now, and a much better person for it.
  2. Azarth the Hunter

In my quest to bring balance to my first Terrarian world, I will first banish the Crimson!

In my quest to bring balance to my first Terrarian world, I will first banish the Crimson!
  3. Azarth the Hunter

Weapons & Equip The Eye of Spirits

I think that a cool idea for those wanting to find and contain crimson/corruption and hallows could use a mid-lategame item called the Eye of Spirits. The idea is that it is a rare drop from a mid-hardmode boss like Plantera or Golem (or even a completely new boss themed around the hallow?)...
  4. Azarth the Hunter

Haven't started yet, still getting to grips with the idea.

Haven't started yet, still getting to grips with the idea.
  5. Azarth the Hunter

Hi Everyone.

Greetings, I am Azarth. I am a cyborg spirit-warrior on a journey to bring balance to myself and my hometown of Duskfell. I frequently interact with dark spirits and use their power to destroy evil where I can. Most of my own power comes from my gauntlet, with which I use to focus my life...
Back
Top Bottom