Search results for query: *

1. The Bucket

i don't think anyone cares but i'm probably gonna be gone for a while, like i already have...

i don't think anyone cares but i'm probably gonna be gone for a while, like i already have, because i'm burnt out
  2. The Bucket

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Mechs are cooler though, and they are "mechanical bosses" but maybe you're right. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  3. The Bucket

Biomes & Nature Go to THE MOON!

This might not work because, well, the moon is already in the background. Maybe you could land on asteroids instead, Asteroids look like the meteor biome but more whole and in space. It has asteroid heads which are slower than meteor heads but deal more damage. Also spaceworms that are kinda...
  4. The Bucket

yes i am fine

yes i am fine
  5. The Bucket

ok yes i may have busted my head open on a table because i was leaning in a chair what of it

ok yes i may have busted my head open on a table because i was leaning in a chair what of it
  6. The Bucket

They probably won't be humerus, but it'll still be a osteoblast for me. Although everyone around...

They probably won't be humerus, but it'll still be a osteoblast for me. Although everyone around me will think i'm a numskull, and have a bone to pick with me. At least nothing gets under my skin.
  7. The Bucket

Cheating ruined the game

Oh ok that's what you meant. What I did to try and fix it was delete the players and worlds I've cheated on and create a new player and world, maybe it's not the best idea but it worked for me. Don't try and feel like you have to play Terraria either, if it's not fun anymore then take a break...
  8. The Bucket

Cheating ruined the game

What do you mean by "ruined"? Do you mean it ruined the experience because you could just defeat the Moon Lord without trying? There's a easy fix for that, just don't use it. Unless you wanna, i'm not stopping you. But from experience cheating and trying to kill the bosses isn't that fun. Unless...
  9. The Bucket

ok didn't expect a response that quickly i don't even have any hip bone jokes

ok didn't expect a response that quickly i don't even have any hip bone jokes
  10. The Bucket

The Bone Caverns is going to be my little project for the next few months, so get ready for more...

The Bone Caverns is going to be my little project for the next few months, so get ready for more bone puns.
  11. The Bucket

Items Star-Reach Potion - The logical way to fix Thorns Potion.

I like these ideas, i'm a bit surprised we don't already have a potion like star-reach. It sound pretty useful even though I don't use buffs much, I also don't see any problems with the thorns potion recipe change.
  12. The Bucket

Items Bottomless Buckets

This would be really helpful for building, OR I could just replace the ocean with lava... but seriously good idea. Maybe honey could be abused in some way or something? I can't think of how but it might.
  13. The Bucket

NPCs & Enemies Skeleton Merchant showing on Lifeform Analyzer

This is one of those "why-isn't-this-already-in-the-game" suggestions, because I genuinely thought it already was.
  14. The Bucket

That's the idea. It's supposed to not relate to either, so neither biome is favored more than the other.
  15. The Bucket

Sprites The Decay: Land of the Restless Bones [Alternate Corruption]

This idea looks amazing, the atmosphere is incredible. But, from one calcium-based biome creator to another, I feel it's a teeny bit imposing on the dungeon's thing. Also it looks way cooler than the other evil biomes, if this made it in there would have to be some compensation by adding more to...
  16. The Bucket

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

This idea is fantastic, I would love if jungles could be corrupted in a different way, and a easier way to be cleansed. Despite this, I doubt it will ever happen because of the workload. That would require 4 different sets of blocks, enemies, and loot. Like I said, good idea, but probably won't...
  17. The Bucket

I don't really see the connection between the Corruption and the twins. Maybe the cursed flames? I mean, that could be eaaasily replaced by regular fire with a stat boost. I think see the reason why we would new a entirely new boss. Also the twin are mechs so, the meaty flesh stuffs inside the...
  18. The Bucket

Sprites Fall/Halloween/Spooky Seasonal Biome

Although I like the idea of a Halloween biome, it doesn't really seem like it would be worth it to put into the game. It doesn't really add anything new besides the trees and making Crimson and Corruption into a entirely different biome is a bit dumb. Here's what I think of what should be...
  19. The Bucket

Biomes & Nature Underground Dynasty

Great idea. The enemy designs, the bamboo stalks, the new blocks, all amazing. Although one little issue I have with it is, how well would it fit into the underground? I mean we have glowing mushrooms, hell, and spider nests, but a dynasty biome? It's really out there, maybe that's a good thing...
  20. The Bucket

Try to name every single pet in Terraria!

Bunny - Fuzzball Baby Dinosaur - Dave Baby Penguin - Ice Baby Face Monster - OH GOD Baby Skeletron's Head - wHY IS THIS SKULL FOLLOWING ME HELP Parrot - Cracker Turtle - Sheldon Baby Truffle - Mushroom Man Baby Snowman - Frosty Baby Eater - help Baby Hornet - i need medical treatment i'm...
Back
Top Bottom