Search results for query: *

• Users: The Bucket
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. The Bucket

Biomes & Nature Bone Cavern

The Bone Caverns where do you think all others go? Ah yes, the Bone Caverns. A long dead ancient beast turned into grotesque home for the creatures of the underground. Any explorers who dare to explore the calcium caverns never come back alive, well, not with their skin. So let's...
  2. The Bucket

Unnamed Build

Just a cave I built, considering expanding into a adventure map. (Sorry for the poor quality, it's the best I can do.) Also here's another build I did, I don't know how to change the name of the thread to make it say "Builds" instead of "Build" so it's multiple.
  3. The Bucket

Sprites Just some ideas.

4. The Bucket

Weapons & Equip Trumpet

Skeletons should have a 0.1% chance to drop a trumpet. Damage: 13 (Ranged) Knockback: 1 (Extremely Weak) Use Time: 30 (Average) Autofire: No Rarity: Blue Sells for 30 silver. Has a 50% chance to give enemies the Confused debuff. Makes a "DOOT" sound when used. Shoots a music note projectile...
  5. The Bucket

Items Hard Ore

Hard Ore is a Ore that is only found in Hardcore Mode post-MoonLord and is the best set in the entire game. Enemies are more likely to spawn around Hard Ore. 3 Hard Ore = 1 Hard Bar Smelted at Adamantite/Titanium Forge Hard Helmet: 100+ max health, increases all stats 50 Hard Bars Hard...
Back
Top Bottom