Search results for query: *

1. Runeite

tModLoader Is my spriting decent enough for a mod?

It's a good start, much better than what I'd have come up with, but I have two small issues: Maybe it's by design, but the sword is a bit wonky near the tip, like you didn't mirror it properly And not to be the guy that needs everything to be realistic, but pickaxes need a pointy tip to...
  2. Runeite

Walking Lag

Try turning on frameskip and run around until you've unlocked the Marathon Medalist achievement. Trying to do so with Frameskip off will cause the game to run in slow motion so it would take longer. I'm afraid there's not much else you can do. If you still lag, you could try something that...
  3. Runeite

PC 1 PC multiplayer

I don't think it's possible to control two instances of the game at the same time. Windows (or whatever you're using) will only focus on one window at a time and there's no way to change that. For example, try opening two text documents and typing the exact same thing in both of them at the same...
  4. Runeite

Walking Lag

Have you unlocked the "Marathon Medalist" achievement? Others have the same problem and this seems to be the cause.
  5. Runeite

PC Slow Motion type problem?

If the game has a low frame rate when frame skip is on, it will try and show EVERY frame when frame skip is off. That's why it's in slow motion. Something that worked for me: Open Terraria Turn ON frameskip Open the task manager (while the game is still running) (open it with ctrl+alt+del) On...
  6. Runeite

Sprites Slimy Gel + slippery items/blocks

I will be happy to add your suggestions if they fit and make more sense than mine! Also, please note that I'm not an artist. My sprites are just examples so they're not that great! Introducing Slimy Gel Slimy Gel is like ordinary gel, but is slippery instead of sticky. It will allow for the...
  7. Runeite

PC 0-20 FPS on capable computer

I could not for the life of me get Rivatuner to run with Terraria (even though it worked with other games like Stardew Valley, CS:GO and Planet Coaster) The best I could do was take a screenshot of MSI Afterburner's hardware monitor: Highest settings (with 4 core lighting)...
  8. Runeite

I'll set it up and post the results. I'm currently busy so it may take a while.
  9. Runeite

I haven't overclocked, the temperatures are completely fine, power setting is set to balanced (same frame rate on "high performance"), and other games are fine. Thanks a lot for trying though! I've been stumped for months now.
  10. Runeite

Performance seems to be inconsistent. Sometimes I boot it up and get around 5-10 fps while other times I get 15-30 fps Here are my results: http://i.imgur.com/OAVDeQN.png EDIT bonus fresh install results: http://i.imgur.com/JAsUhso.png
  11. Runeite

GTX 1070 8gb DDR4 i5 6500 Windows 10 Pro 64x Steam Version I'm aware there are several other posts talking about performance issues, but none of them seem to be resolved. I've already made a post about this on steam but I was hoping to get some more help here. I'm aware about the Marathon...
Back
Top Bottom