Search results for query: *

1. I

T-Races

I would assume the Kobolds would have +50% throwing damage as well. Considering that throwing is basically not used at all, and you're already giving them +50% ranged damage, it seems pointless to give them such a small boost to throwing.
  2. I

T-Races

I think the Kobolds are getting a far lower throwing damage increase than stated in the OP. They're listed at +50% throwing damage, but when I compare the damage with/without the class charm, there's very little increase. For example, a Star Anise deals 14 damage without the charm, 16 with it...
  3. I

tModLoader Experience and Classes

Hey, it did! Thanks man.
  4. I

Might not hurt to have a few checks in place to make sure the exp values can't ever get that high. Either a hard limit or a check against INT_MAX (or whatever data type you're using) EDIT: And don't worry about my file, my buddy and I only had like an hour left til we were done. We're just...
  5. I

Well, that's a bit of a problem since it didn't quite crash, it froze. I had to turn off my computer to do anything. And trying to load up the character freezes it all again. The timestamps on the save files are recent too.
  6. I

I used /explvlset 3000
  7. I

So I was messing around with increasing the levels and set my level to 3000. Game froze and now I can't load up my dude, so I'm assuming the exp value is causing the issue by being too large. Any way to fix this? If I had something to edit the raw player data I'd just fix it myself but I can...
  8. I

Would it be possible to have the Cleric's passive of nuking everything onscreen not affect neutrals? We're running into the issues of having to remove the class emblem, or just have our cleric stay away entirely, if we want to do stuff like get fishing bait or get truffle worms.
  9. I

Could we get a command to disable the exp gained chat messages? It gets a bit spammy, especially when talking to someone else in multiplayer.
Back
Top Bottom