Search results for query: *

1. M

I just cannot defeat Duke Fishron: He needs serious nerfing

Nerfing bonus op typical boss? eh. It is meant to be a good challenge. Embrace the feeling of beating duke when you finally succeeded
  2. M

PC Is my GPU strong enough to run Terraria?

Ok so I am helpin my fam buy a new cheap computer. But me being the cheeky devil I am I pushed the price range up a little bit so I can play my favorite game "Terraria". I have spent countless hours playing on my laggy as heck laptop and even more in the 1.2 console limbo. But I have one...
  3. M

WOW! Expert skeletron is pretty darn hard! I felt guilty for fighting with molten armor... not...

WOW! Expert skeletron is pretty darn hard! I felt guilty for fighting with molten armor... not anymore. Still need to defeat him
  4. M

Resolved Terraria Expert Mode: Are The Mechanical Bosses Even Possible

For destroyer I lept down a hellhole firing jesters arrows straight up. In hell the lasers are not much of a problem because of my well placed frequent stone walls. Once I get to low health a magic mirror to the surface and run around till the destroyer finds me again and I drop down the hell...
  5. M

[PC] Beating Up the Eater of Worlds in Expert Mode.

I love how each boss has so many strats to them. And how expert mode removes being able to use many of them. After a major struggle with this boss before looking to this thread I thought of an idea. Can the worm hit me in a wooden box above the surface. No. Can I spam a space gun or grenades...
  6. M

Doing a run of Terraria where I take on both Expert and normal bosses. Bosses Completed: Expert...

Doing a run of Terraria where I take on both Expert and normal bosses. Bosses Completed: Expert Eoc,Eow/Expert Eow, Skeletron.
Back
Top Bottom