Search results for query: *

1. R

Biomes & Nature Adjust requirements for graveyard biome

Please make it so that graves thst land on platforms don't contribute to graveyard biomes. My arenas keep filling up and I cant see what I'm doing. And its not enjoyable having to go get rid of them regularly. Plus, having an arena filled with tombs is something we all love.
  2. R

Weapons & Equip Automatic Torch Placer

Wow it's been a while with no activity, but I actually disagree. While smart cursor does a great job of placing torches while exploring caves, I do find it annoying to keep going back and forth between torches and whatever else I'm holding, or smart and regular cursor. Or even just having to...
  3. R

tModLoader mods with 1.4 features?

That qns some of the other qol things, like pylons and terrasparks, or at least things with the same general functionality, ie worldwide teleport network and upgrades frostsparks
  4. R

tModLoader Lanboost's mods (Unlimited Buff limit, 4+Quality of life, Auto Buff etc) sources included!

I have also had this issue of the UI being immoveable and not in the correct place. I tend to play with my UI Zoom set to 135%, and when i set it back to 100% the buttons were once again in the correct places and DID line up, which suggests that the UI is not properly scaling. see where my...
  5. R

Combined Spell Tome

Hey, I'm not sure if anyone else has asked this, or if I'm just stupid and not looking in the right place, but does anyone know of like a combined spell book mod? A mod that lets you put all of you spell books and tomes together into one item that lets you swap between which one you are using...
  6. R

I AM HERES

Hello all, I am RagingViper and Terraria is an awesome game. That is all i have to say.
  7. R

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Ok. Thank you
  8. R

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Will there be recipies in the future?
  9. R

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but is there a way to get the mob statues? I found a few around the dungeon, but I would like a slime one for afk farms, and I didnt see a slime on anywhere.
Back
Top Bottom