Search results for query: *

1. F

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Is there a way to deactivate the fullscreen map teleport feature or at least change the key it is bound to (right click)? im using a mod which opens the full screen map when i rightclick a certain block and because of HERO`s mod i teleport somewhere which is kind of annoying.
  2. F

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

Ok thanks i found the file in the folder but cant open it... i downloaded a programm to open it but now i cant edit it... there are multiple accounts saved in there and one already has group -1. its probably the first one i made but it has a stupid password... how can i edit the herosmoddatabase...
  3. F

How do I open/find the server console if I'm playing with friends over steam invite?
  4. F

tModLoader Hotbar scrolls by itself when clicking on mod menus or not useable items

But in the normal unmodded version of Terraria the bug isn't happening. It's only when the tModLoader is installed.
  5. F

tModLoader Hotbar scrolls by itself when clicking on mod menus or not useable items

I just started using tModLoader recently and now I have a strange bug: When I click a button on the menu of the CheatSheet mod or the Hero mod , the selected spot in the hotbar scrolls one spot to the left. Also if I click in the air while for example a block (or nothing) is in the selected...
Back
Top Bottom