Search results for query: *

1. Matthew Cline

Linux Survivaria: hunger and thirst icons are floating above the player

Having installed the Survivaria mod, the bread and water bottle icons that indicated fullness/hydration float above the player near the top of the screen, rather than next to the minimap. This remains true even if Survivaria is the only enabled mod, and doesn't change in fullscreen vs windowed...
  2. Matthew Cline

PC Exact mechanics of NPC being too close together

An NPC will become unhappy if there's more than two other NPCs within 25 tiles. I have two questions about the precise nature of this: Is it 25 tiles between the edge of each NPC's house? Between the center of each NPC's house? Between where each NPC is currently standing? Or what? If the...
  3. Matthew Cline

Items Item which lets you move placed chests while they contain stuff

There should be a usable item which lets you move a placed chest to nearby location, with the chest keeping all of its contained items in the same organization, and also with the chest keeping its name. When the item was selected, you'd click on the desired chest, drag it to the new location...
  4. Matthew Cline

Game Mechanics Mark a chest as not accepting from "quick stack to nearby chests"

You should be able to mark individual chests as not participating in the "quick stack to all nearby chests" action. An example of how this would be useful: I have a chest in which I keep one of each accessory I might use. If I get an extra of an accessory already in the chest, I don't want it...
  5. Matthew Cline

Preventing spawning in mushroom biomes

I set up a mushroom biome far up off the ground, surrounded by back walls and with back walls behind each mud block. This has prevented any mushroom biome monsters from spawning.
  6. Matthew Cline

Preventing spawning in mushroom biomes

According to the wiki: So to prevent spawning in a mushroom biome, do I merely have to put walls behind mushroom grass blocks and right next to mushroom grass blocks? Or do I have to put walls in everywhere that the mushroom biome music is playing?
  7. Matthew Cline

Linux How many feet/blocks above underworld to avoid underworld spawns?

How many feet do you need to be above the transition to the "lava running down cracks in the wall" background to avoid having any underworld monsters spawn?
  8. Matthew Cline

PC Why... I've looked through 11 gold chests... I can not find ANYTHING but shoe spikes...

You can use the map viewer Terrafirma. Select "Find Chest..." from the "Navigate" menu and you can search for item names, to see how many (if any) chests exist with the desired item. I use it after spawning a new world to make sure that at least one of every item I want is present in the world...
  9. Matthew Cline

Does hitting a coin portal make it spit out more coins?

According to the wiki, the coin portal which can sometimes spawn from a pot will dispense 5 to 15 gold coins. It seems to me that if I swing a melee weapon at the portal that it will spit out more coins, but the wiki doesn't say anything like that. Am I just imagining it?
  10. Matthew Cline

Rain spawning worms and goldfish in forest biomes (exact mechanism)

According to the wiki worms and walking goldfish will spawn in forest biomes when it's raining. However, as far as I can tell, there's the additional requirement that the the rain hit a dirt block with grass growing on it. That is: No spawning will happen on a surface if the rain hits a...
  11. Matthew Cline

Blocks & Decoration Tweak: toggle weapon rack orientation with hammer

You should be able to toggle a weapon rack's orientation (with an item still inside it) simply by hitting it with a hammer. Right now you have to remove the item, remove the rack, put the rack back up, and the put the item back in (and remember which direction you should be facing when putting...
  12. Matthew Cline

Blocks & Decoration Display item for pets/mounts/minions which summons animated sprite

I'd like a piece of furniture, similar to a weapon rack or item frame, in which you could place the summoning item for a pet, mount or minion. Once placed, the animated sprite for the pet/mount/minion would appear nearby, and maybe even move around a little. It would be for display only, so the...
  13. Matthew Cline

Linux No nazar after 400 cursed skulls (v 1.3.4.4)

Final got my nazar after the 660th cursed skull. There's about a 1 in 760 chance of that happening.
  14. Matthew Cline

Linux No nazar after 400 cursed skulls (v 1.3.4.4)

After enough pre-hardmode Dungeon grinding to kill 400 cursed skulls I still haven't gotten a single nazar. It could just be bad luck, as there's a 1.64% chance of no nazar after 400 kills, and all the other drops (golden key, tally counter, bone wand and ancient necro helm) are working...
Back
Top Bottom