Search results for query: *

1. Jac2012

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

My game is crashing on launch (even after disabling all mods, and subsequently uninstalling all mods, reinstalling tmodloader etc) with this error message: "System.ObjectDisposedException: Cannot access a disposed object. Object name: 'Texture2D'. at...
  2. Jac2012

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

Suggestion that gears/tiered accessories and some weapons require their previous versions to upgrade? I.e. Evil gear requires a basic gear AND 12 Evil bars to craft.
  3. Jac2012

Disarray Mod

Could you make the previous tier of weapon be a required ingredient for the next? I.e an improved tech drive is crafted with 8 Advanced Circuitry, 8 of any evil metal AND a normal tech drive (6 Advanced Circuitry)?
  4. Jac2012

"VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VICI... By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the...

"VI VERI VENIVERSUM VIVUS VICI... By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
  5. Jac2012

tModLoader Carnation Mod

Greetings! The discord link doesn't seem to be working :( could I have an updated version? (discord invites usually decay after an amount of time has passed)
Back
Top Bottom