Search results for query: *

1. The Staircase Official

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Hey my friends and I noticed a bug in multiplayer where the magical artifact weapons don't fire projectiles or do damage. Note: we are on multiplayer and we do have a number of mods installed including thorium and calamity.
  2. The Staircase Official

tModLoader Wireless

Hey are you still working on this mod and do you plan to release an update for version 0.10.0.1 of tmodloader?
  3. The Staircase Official

tModLoader Multi Lure Accessories

Hey are you still working on this mod and do you plan to release an update for version 0.10.0.1 of tmodloader?
  4. The Staircase Official

tModLoader abluescarab's Mods

5. The Staircase Official

I think Dusking's loot drop may be bugged. I've spawned in about 150 of his treasure bags and opened them all, and haven't gotten a single Umbra Staff or Dusk Carbine. Also, sometimes when I opened the bag, none of his unique items dropped at all, just his expert accessory and dusk stones.
  6. The Staircase Official

Hey dude. I tried opening spirit mod on mac, and received this report after it crashed. Is this what you're looking for? http://pastebin.com/FCRvhxYr
  7. The Staircase Official

Awe. Thanks for the quick response.
  8. The Staircase Official

It keeps crashing my computer when I put it into my mods folder. I'm on a mac, might you have forgotten to edit the files appropriately?
Back
Top Bottom