Search results for query: *

• Users: Ceridon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Ceridon

Rexcloud here??

Hey people, my name is Rexcloud or Rex & I am a Terraria enthusiast. A lot of you might not know me or remember me. I joined the forums the day it came out and was posting a lot too. I joined back in 2014 and was very active. It's been a long time and I haven't been on and just wanted to...
  2. Ceridon

Rexcloud is back....

Hey Terrarians, It's Rexcloud or Rex & I want to let you know I'm back. I haven't been on TCF for a long time now and the reason why is because I just haven't been interested in Terraria. I am back into it and will soon make videos! I'm back and bigger than ever. More activeness coming soon...
  3. Ceridon

Member-Run Project Extra Life Charity New Year's Event !

Hello Terrarians! My name is Rexcloud or Rex and I need to talk to you guys about something! There's a Charity called Extra Life where Kids are not fortunate enough and cannot play video games! I want you to reach out to either the Devs and Mods to create some sort of Stream or event that the...
  4. Ceridon

My Absence...

Hello everyone. My name is Rexcloud or Rex. Some of you may know me as I was a active member of the Terraria Community Forums before I left for a bit. The reason due to my absence is that I just haven't been getting the "funk" you can say of Terraria. I got bored of posting & just wasn't...
  5. Ceridon

Make a story of the person above you!

So, since no one's above me. I have no story. Basically, you have to make a short story about the person above you! RULES: Don't post things that are against the Forums! Thanks and you may begin! ;D
  6. Ceridon

Hey TCF! It's Rexcloud! :D

Hey TCF! :D It's Rexcloud and i'm new to TCF! I was very active on TO and i found out that TCF launched today and i joined! I'll be as active as i was on TO. I've been playing Terraria for more than 2 years now and i'm really enjoying it! :D Thanks and i hope i fit in! :)
Back
Top Bottom